Please inform me why I received a warn after reviewing the following.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WildEyolf

01-21-2013

Reported for 5 games. Two legit, three not legit. No chat log, no negative behavior, blank accusations.
So do I get punished for warn on games with no chat log and no negative behavior or were those batched into the two bad ones and I was warned for those? This is my primary annoyance.

Overwhelmingly punished for games that I did nothing wrong. Not referring to the two where I could have behaved better.

@ Those downvoting. Am I asking for positive votes? No. Am I in the running for a contest? No. Does downvoting my thread make a difference for the better to the community? No. So let us down vote on the O.C. because he's asked why. He doesn't fully understand, so instead of providing constructive answers. Please flame and down vote. Yes. Now I'm being sarcastic.

Nekochaoz

01-21-2013

its just a warning, its no big deal, why would you worry about such a thing?

If its too long for you to understand and read, don't have us look at it, look at it yourself and admit your actions

embalmdk

01-21-2013

Calling a player an f'ing b*tch might have something to do with it (Game 3).
Game 4 raging at teemo and blitz, unsportsmanlike - not taking the loss well, Bad game in all chat was not very sportsmanlike.
generally yelling at team and raging.

You need to chill.

I would have clicked punish on Game 3 and 4.

Tyrzun

01-21-2013

You almost have right idea, I'll help you out.

Game 1
Ashe [00:14:22] of f****** course.
Totally fine, ranting is protected in the summoners code.

Ashe [00:18:15] STOP F****** DYING
Ashe [00:18:17] GET THE F*** BACK

You crossed some people lines, not mine. You didn't INSULT a person, but you did cuss at them.

Ashe [All] [00:22:31] I'm the best on this team.
Mordekaiser [All] [00:22:39] not even close
Ashe [All] [00:22:46] prove it with score then death.

^ Then you went off the rails and became a jerk. Stay away from ALL chat unless you have something nice to say to the other team.

Game #2
Nothing

Game #3
Tristana [All] [00:05:57] stop trying to be superman or the flash with ur uber run
Tristana [00:11:05] f****** *****.
Tristana [00:13:01] kat
Tristana [00:13:03] when I pinged.

Tristana [00:17:29] TRUNDLE
Tristana [00:17:32] WORK WITH THE ******* TEAM

Again, with the perceived cussing AT the team and the members of it. No no

Tristana [All] [00:24:36] oh wait, had trundle came earlier, we could have killed.
Tristana [All] [00:24:57] kat my score is low because you steal all the kills in team fights mostly, because of your f****** ability speed spam
Tristana [All] [00:25:03] and because I get focused first in every team fight
Tristana [All] [00:25:14] even if I run with double speed quints, they chase down so fast it's ****ing bull****.

Here you are being super jerk again RANTING to the other team about yours...

Game#4
Caps hell... no more needs to be said

Game #5
Nothing

You seriously need to modify your behavior or you're going to get in serious trouble. Most of us have had a bad day or a few bad games.

It's real simple if you are talking to your team or the other team EVERYTHING you say MUST be constructive. There is NO other legitimate purpose to talk to ANYONE else if you aren't doing that. IF you are frustrated and believe me I get frustrated a lot too, RANT at nothing or at least take ownership. "We are sucking so bad right now BECAUSE" <----- now offer what is going wrong and what to do to fix it. You took ownership right there, you are trying to fix it. I would pardon that, some others wrongly wouldn't and would claim it is negative... frustration is NOT negative. Harming others is. Some judges don't get that.

Anyways, I hope that clears it up for ya. If you had 1 game out of 5... some cut you slack. 3 out of 5... punish. You were overwhelmingly punished... that means everyone.

WildEyolf

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by embalmdk View Post
Calling a player an f'ing b*tch might have something to do with it (Game 3).
Game 4 raging at teemo and blitz, unsportsmanlike - not taking the loss well, Bad game in all chat was not very sportsmanlike.
generally yelling at team and raging.

You need to chill.

I would have clicked punish on Game 3 and 4.
Actually. I didn't call my allies a *****. That was directed at the actions of an opponent. You'll also notice I did not say it in all because it was never intended to be an insult. My apologies for missing that. Though no apologies for the action as it was not directed towards anyone in particular, though rather the action. Essentially my equivalent of, **** she got me.

WildEyolf

01-21-2013

@ Ty. Well I see in regards to the unsportsman like conduct. I understand Thank you. Though I take people on my team saying Good Game, when we obviously had a horrible game due to leavers an insult and unsportsman like.

Thank you in regards to games 3 and 4 then.

Also how is being arrogant in one's own score in that saying "I'm better than you" wrong. When it is a defense from someone who is dissing you with no proof, and his accusations are indeed false. So you then say to prove it with score? Is he not also being a jerk?

If you want to say I'm a jerk in that manner then fine, but don't deny that he was being a jerk first in that discussion and that I was merely ending the conversation but asserting myself above him.

Not punishable. The other things, fine. As I stated above. I understand, thank you.

Overwhelmingly punished for games that I did nothing wrong. Not referring to the two where I could have behaved better.

WildEyolf

01-21-2013

So do I get punished for warn on games with no chat log and no negative behavior or were those batched into the two bad ones and I was warned for those. This is my primary annoyance.

Tyrzun

01-21-2013

The thing is I HAVE been punished for responding to a guy insulting me. If you want to make sure you never get in trouble don't respond is what I am saying.

I got a warning for fighting back against this guy. I shouldn't have. I was wrong, but I was not happy about my warning. Then I REALLY thought about it... they were right. I shouldn't fight back.

No, you didn't get punished for all 5 games. That's not how it works. If they find 1/5 and it is really bad you get punished. If you have 3/5 that are a little bad, you get punish.

Sometimes judges are wrong.

You're not horrible. Just crossed the line a little bit. Just be careful.

As for saying you are better than them. Why say it? IF you know it is true, no need to say it right?

Shelzin

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildEyolf View Post
So do I get punished for warn on games with no chat log and no negative behavior or were those batched into the two bad ones and I was warned for those. This is my primary annoyance.
Every case has one to five games. Only one of those games needs to be against the summoners code for a vote of punish for the majority of judges who do this regularly.

So yes... They are grouped as you say.

WildEyolf

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrzun View Post
The thing is I HAVE been punished for responding to a guy insulting me. If you want to make sure you never get in trouble don't respond is what I am saying.

I got a warning for fighting back against this guy. I shouldn't have. I was wrong, but I was not happy about my warning. Then I REALLY thought about it... they were right. I shouldn't fight back.

No, you didn't get punished for all 5 games. That's not how it works. If they find 1/5 and it is really bad you get punished. If you have 3/5 that are a little bad, you get punish.

Sometimes judges are wrong.

You're not horrible. Just crossed the line a little bit. Just be careful.

As for saying you are better than them. Why say it? IF you know it is true, no need to say it right?
Thank you. I concur. Though I also feel that those who are obviously wrong need to be educated. Also when it comes to myself I get emotionally involved. Pride can be a sin at times for certain things, even the most silly.
A fault of mine. It is why I opposed his claim. Thank you. Yes. I have begun playing much more friendly in response to the negative actions of others.