Resolution problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeune42

01-21-2013

Hi, when I launch the client I will get in and be all happy but, when I played Twisted Fate I notice a slight problem. Twisted Fates 'Q' is cut off about 1 inch on the bottom. My resolution is at 1600x900

height: 900
width: 1600

This is a serious disadvantage when playing other champions with large radius because I can not attack them yet they can still attack me. I was wondering if I can go out a little more on my resolution or how can I fix it?

I have tried C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/Cache or w/e sorry don't remember whole directory.

I changed the resolution to 1300x2100 and it didn't change. Help please

Solaris Shadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

01-21-2013

When you changed the file in here: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config
did you add UserSetResolution=1 in general options?

Zeune42

01-21-2013

No I will test that.

Zeune42

01-21-2013

It was already set. but I opened the document and the height and width didnt save

Zeune42

01-21-2013

The custom resolutions do not work :-( ... Is there an alternative to the resolution problem?

Solaris Shadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

01-22-2013

Hmm usually with custom resolution this does solve the issue another method to make sure it isn't overriding your resolution files is to delete the game.cfg and let it remake a new typically this will cause the resolution to stick.

Felextheminimal

06-01-2014

I found out my laptop that only supported 1600x900 resolution cuts about that much off the entire screen..when sat side by side with my friends that supports 1080 res. In Summoners rift standing in front of first turret (blue side), I can just see the beginning of the river toward top lane, but on my friend's he can see the entire river entrance standing in the same spot.