Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A nice break from League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Untrollable

10-21-2010

He was just giving you guys a suggestion. I'm sure he (and the rest of the world) don't care about your criticisms.

Lofter

10-21-2010

I'm not all that into Korean grinders...aka, all of Nexon's games besides CA, which is unplayable if you have a kd of 1.5+ because you're apparently a hacker and you get kicked out of every room...

durpado

10-21-2010

was fun until i realized id be doing the 2 same things everyday all day.

Tattlefox

10-21-2010

I really enjoy Vindictus, there are lots of different skills by doing different button combinations. And it is still in beta so lots of new things will be implemented :3

pseudoskill

10-21-2010

sounds like Knight online

Lexstrus

10-21-2010

Quote:
Untrollable:
He was just giving you guys a suggestion. I'm sure he (and the rest of the world) don't care about your criticisms.

Its true its nothing but a suggestion and the criticism are unavoidable but can be accepted. Its the insults that widen the burning hole in my self-esteem.

Saruyan

10-21-2010

its better than most f2p mmos out there.

i also play, and yeah nexon has one of the worst hackable games out there, but i must say they've made some improvements to CA about hackers and other stuff.

ayanaftw

Recruiter

10-21-2010

isnt it just another f2p mmo?

honest question... is it any different from other f2p mmos? other than graphics