A nice break from League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lexstrus

10-21-2010

A potentially great F2P game by nexon has been released into the open beta phase a little while back known as Vindictus. I like to play it when I need a break from LoL.

Just a suggestion to relieve a little LoL stress, even the riot team could check it out to get away from the troublesome community for a moment.

The Hav

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

That game is extremely repetitive, but with some MMO elements thrown in. It was fun for just the first day.

Warscythes

10-21-2010

I played it, once the "oooo shiny" feeling wears off I got bored. :/

I am sure some other people will enjoy it though.

M4lleus

10-21-2010

The game sucks ass. I played for all of 30 minutes before getting superbly bored with the mechanics. The interface blows, the fightings not all that impressive.. basically just a MMORPG with oldschool arcade "pick up anything you want and hit people with it" mechanics... whoopee.

Leib Olmai

10-21-2010

My suggestion would be : www.hellokittyonline.com

Lexstrus

10-21-2010

take note its still in beta so im not expecting it to catch and hold your attention with all its features like a finished polished game.

Rephanz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

Game is ridiculously dull and lacks any difficulty/variety. It's a grinder without the clicking on your opponent to hurt them per-say.

DarkLaw

10-21-2010

Nexon? Really? Like the creator of Combat Arms, the most hackeable game ever? yea...

DarkLaw

10-21-2010

Altho the gfx seem nice, maybe its fun if you p+lay with an IRL friend & skype :S?

Bryoliath

10-21-2010

Haven't tried that game but I did used to play Kart Rider beta and had a blast. Sadly beta ended and the game was never fully released.