Idea for Dragon Trainer Lulu skin, RIOT pls read :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Catbug

Recruiter

01-21-2013

So im a big lulu fan since she came out day one, she's always been that funny champion that makes play league super fun. From turning enemies into squirrels to making allies as scary as versing a Cho'Gath. And i dont know if you can change a skin after its been put into the shop but i have a really good a idea to make the lulu skin more worth its 1350 status.

So wile playing the dragon trainer lulu skin i found it to be a really nice skin especially with her dragon derping it up with all its new animations. However even though the skin has many new animations for her and pix, it didnt feel like i was playing a 1350 skin :/. I own the 1350 Kha'Zix skin and that is defiantly worth the rp i put towards it. It has new animations with his abilities, new joke, robot voice over ext. were the lulu skin felt lacking. With the kha'zix skin being the only skin to compare it to i was think the least that could be done to the lulu skin is to add a recall animation, something that many new skins that have come out seem to have.

My idea for the recall is to have pix/dragon land on the ground and lulu uses her WildGrowth to make him bigger, but the wings on the dragon remain a small size. This form for the dragon is based off the idea that the skin idea was based off, the movie and tv series How to Train Your Dragon. The dragon this is based off is the Gronckle, one of the more funnier looking dragon's in this tv series. The recall animation continues were lulu jumps onto the dragons back and the dragon flaps his wings vigorously, slowly lifting off the ground attempting to fly back to base.

I think this animation would really complete the skin, which i continue to stress is a 1350 skin, that doesn't feel its 1350 price. So if you nice fellows at RIOT could take my ideas in to consideration or if there are any summoners out there that are feeling the same way I'm feeling were this skin could use a tad more then please gimme that up vote so riot will pay attention. And if there is someone out there who feels like they have a better idea for the recall or any part of the skin then post in the comments so RIOT can see the communities ideas.

0rokana

01-21-2013

Bump. Good idea, I like it!

Skynade

01-22-2013

I like this as well.

Really nice idea for a recall animation
I hope more people can see this and comment so Riot can see. :3

Titan Cataclysm

01-22-2013

Shannon, you poopster.

nice idea

Ban Lebroken

01-23-2013

wish we had Epicskye as a riot designer >.>

Lord Catbug

Recruiter

01-26-2013

Ty for the love guys :3 Tell your friends to like my post and junk so we can get stuff changed

ScorchingBlast

01-26-2013

Bump, I really like ur suggestion ! I own this skin because I am a big lulu fan and it looks the best amongst all of her skin.I agree that this skin give me a feeling of not completed for its 1350 price.
With ur idea, the skin will become truely worth the money !

Linear Cannon

06-06-2013

bump