Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Getting a new Laptop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkhaybrid

01-21-2013

Hello, I was going to get a new laptop and I really wanted it to be able to support League. The Laptop has windows 8, so i hope that wont be a problem with LoL. I just wanted to make sure that this laptop would run LoL good. I prefer good FPS on ok graphics. Here is a link to the laptop, i know its cheap, dont have that much of a budget, and if anyone has found a good laptop that is better than this, please post a link!

Link: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4977874&Sku=A180-156414&SRCCODE=LINKSHARE&cm_mmc_o=-ddCjC1bELltzywCjC-d2CjCdwwp&AffiliateID=_5eWpd3bL5c-5aeTqN9BSIHHrJxzeeEg5w