Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Taking a break. Suggestion to Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twisted

Recruiter

10-21-2010

Nothing really wrong with the game in fact lots of decent improvments. But it has become stale and wow crack is calling with the promise of new content.

All I really want to say here is that I would really like riot to focus on getting us some new content. Maps and modes not more champions. Yes I know new champions are fun but in the end they are all kind of meshing together.

ARAM was fun but without a supported form it is hard to get a decent game together.

Also because I know someone will say it yes, I have heard that all this stuff is right around the corner but i have been here since closed beta and that old line no longer does anything for me. Soon. Top men. Mudkips.....

I will be back when they release something new. GG to you all and I hope you continue to enjoy LoL.

To long did not read? Game is getting more polished but I want new content.

JonneyMarket

10-21-2010

See you in a couple of weeks I guess.

Twisted

Recruiter

10-21-2010

Quote:
JonneyMarket:
See you in a couple of weeks I guess.

If something new comes out you will absolutley see me in a few weeks

Lexstrus

10-21-2010

if riot did slow down on champions and focused on maps then it would reduce the amount of patching and reworking new and old champs for compensation purposes. But I could see new issues coming with champ and map compatibilities