Taking a break. Suggestion to Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twisted

10-21-2010

Nothing really wrong with the game in fact lots of decent improvments. But it has become stale and wow crack is calling with the promise of new content.

All I really want to say here is that I would really like riot to focus on getting us some new content. Maps and modes not more champions. Yes I know new champions are fun but in the end they are all kind of meshing together.

ARAM was fun but without a supported form it is hard to get a decent game together.

Also because I know someone will say it yes, I have heard that all this stuff is right around the corner but i have been here since closed beta and that old line no longer does anything for me. Soon. Top men. Mudkips.....

I will be back when they release something new. GG to you all and I hope you continue to enjoy LoL.

To long did not read? Game is getting more polished but I want new content.

JonneyMarket

10-21-2010

See you in a couple of weeks I guess.

Twisted

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonneyMarket View Post
See you in a couple of weeks I guess.
If something new comes out you will absolutley see me in a few weeks

Lexstrus

10-21-2010

if riot did slow down on champions and focused on maps then it would reduce the amount of patching and reworking new and old champs for compensation purposes. But I could see new issues coming with champ and map compatibilities