Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SrTibu

01-21-2013

Hi, i was wonder if someone can help me with this issue, i got this problem in game while im playing i got dc for like 10 secs and the attempting to reconect sing shows on my screen, then i got stuck in game and as result i die, im pretty sick of that because is almost impossible to finish a game without giving away 2 or 3 kills, if someone can help me it would be great.

Sobamela18

01-21-2013

bump

Cuddle Me Tight

01-21-2013

I'm having the same issue since the patch. The support team couldn't solve it; neither could my ISP. Seems like very few people is experiencing this issue, so I don't think Riot even knows about it. I will stop playing until next patch and hope it fixes it.