Looking for Duo partner and/or ranked team 1300-1400 ELO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conradtunod

01-21-2013

Hey everyone! We have all experienced the frustration of solo queue; where games end before they start, where people intend to play only a single role regardless of picks, and where people believe lane preference doesn't matter forcing an otherwise good player into their worst role. Furthermore, we all probably have a good understanding that these circumstances are sometimes unavoidable... which is why I'm searching for a duo queue partner and/or a ranked 5v5 team around 1300-1400 ELO. I'm a natural problem solver, but I'm not so foolish as to believe that having a duo partner will solve all of the aforementioned problems. The purpose of having a duo partner in my opinion is to reduce the likeliness of such problems occuring, and to ensure that at least 2/5 of the team are solid players. People are much more likely to work together and fight for the (hopefully) common goal of winning the game if there are people to lead by example.

As for me, I'm extremely intelligent, kind, respectful, and easy to get along with. My roles from best to worst are ADC, Top, Mid, Jungle, and Support. Actually, at my ELO I'm phenomenal at everything but support, as I am almost never required to play that role. So I invite you to LoLKing me and do all your research to decide if I'm the right partner for you.

My requirements are simple: You must have Skype. Ideally, I want someone within 150 ELO and someone who contributes positively to every game (most of the time this means going positive, but assists are equally as important). You should have a fundamental understanding of in-game priorities and the value of certain objectives (simply put, it is about the towers and the throne. Getting kills are important, but kills merely unlock objectives). You must understand that this is a team-based game (Ex. Kill stealing = 50% more gold for the team, a single person doesn't win a game themselves, etc.). You must also be a positive influence on your teammates. Raging, calling your teammates out, and unwillingness to admit mistakes are not acceptable behavior. Lastly, you must be constructive and easy to get along with.

I look forward to meeting whomever this may concern. You can post replies on this thread or add me in-game @Conradtunod. Thanks for reading and lets pwn dem noobs

Vrizzi

01-31-2013

hello there sir, my summonr name is Vrizzi as u can see and im interested in joining. im not level30 quite yet, but inwill be very soon. havent played ranked games yet but have done plenty of draft. i normally ap mid or ad bot but also love yorick and olaf for solo top or jungle. if u want to try a few games to see how i do youre more thn welcome. im not hardto get along with and focus on winning the game and having fun rather then how many kills i get. im normally the first person to initiate team fights concidering every1 i normally play with is affrqid to fight but if u wanna talk more, send me an in-game friend request or post on the thread. see u soon hopefully!

TheRealSummoner1

02-18-2013

Hey there, I'm also looking for a duo partner I'm at 1300 elo w\r is 70/53 but I do not have Skype if you are interested send me a buddy request and we can have a normal game to test out skills