Riot will grant you ONE wish!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roccano

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEXXEN9x View Post
release 3 maps.
Functional and not bugged I hope

DrakenViator

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonar View Post
Another free champ weekend!
I too would love to see this, just like another double IP weekend, but guaranteed the servers would crash globally, and ranked would otherwise be unplayable for a free champ weekend (Not that I play ranked anyways).

That said if the additional server load didn't kill everything, my god the QQ that would be on the forums about how, "you shouldn't use free champs in ranked" would melt the remaining processors into slag.

InfernoTowel

06-10-2011

Partially undo the nerfs to Rammus. Increase powerball speed by ~5-10% (it was lowered by 15%, so it wouldn't even be as fast as before), lower Puncturing Taunt's cooldown to 11 seconds, increase base attack speed slightly if that's not enough.

Also, somehow add more encouragement for newer/less experienced/stupid players to buy wards. Partially because WARDS, partially to counteract the inevitable forum threads about "jungle ram op riot nerf nao i paying customer" if they were to buff him.

Moldygrapes

06-10-2011

Make Teemo shrooms do instant damage D:<

Maximum Viktor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2011

Riot, hire this man.

<------

Imacer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2011

Maps! We want more maps! and not just the Magma chamber <3

ElCaptain

06-10-2011

i would wish to play with the president but i know its impossible =/, tryndamere is one of my fav champs it be nice to meet the guy who had the idea for him

Purutzil

06-10-2011

Work in partnership with Stephen Colbert to create the great protector of justice... the hero Stephen Colbert!

Cheese Time

06-10-2011

Buff heim, to scale better late game
An item dedicated to me
Champ IP lowered
Ability to sell champs you do not use (actually you could make a rule as, if you have not used this champion in the last XX days you can sell him/her)

Chaldyth the Axe

06-10-2011

A trip to Dreamhack.

-