Riot will grant you ONE wish!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronManZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2011

I wish that they had a "black friday" skin/runes/boosts sale, with massive reduction on pretty much everything.

Skins costing 100-200 RP, runes (tier 3) costing 50 IP, quintessences costing 300-400 IP, champions costing half their IP cost (or maybe even make 3150 champions cost 1150).

Limited buying capacity for each person (like 2 champions, 10 runes, 2 quintessences, 1 skin, etc.) =]

Would be amazing!

Cúße

06-17-2011

Actually had an idea... You should add wager matches in some way... Maybe only between premade teams where it gets split evenly over each member. Probably wouldn't be anyone willing to go into the solo queue for it haha. Could even require that the person have 100 wins or 1800 ELO or something first.

Admit it. Would be very fun to have matches where you could bet. Would be hard to get a team of 5 people who could all buy in though. Haha.

On a more practical note, it would be nice if you guys could have other types of tournaments and competitions other than just the end of season ones where you could win stuff.

Ruben68th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2011

Get me a job riot. Go forth and procreate.... Applications!

Kulex

06-17-2011

Fix the servers.

Pirulete

06-17-2011

i wish i could have another rune page cause im level 30 and only got 2 dunno why evrybody has 3

Valkeri

06-17-2011

New Maps/Buff underpowered Champs.
Mainly at least one new map the one we have for 5 v 5 has gotten very old.

LgChaiyo

06-17-2011

More Ability Pen. Items, More magic Items, Magic Pen, Resist

Rynhardt

06-17-2011

Even MOAR female champions
EDIT: Less new easy-mode champions too so I can enjoy a new champion for once.

Kobe Vino 24

06-17-2011

please give us a chance to buy those skins that we cant buy at store.

Cinderulla

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubershot View Post
Rules:

1. Must be within Riot's ability to grant.
2. No free access to champs.
3. No free skins
4. No RP/IP

Basically, you can ask, for a feature to be implemented in the next patch, a new champ, item, or simply something they could do for you IRL.

Some of the wishes made on this thread have actually been granted within the last several months or so, so give it a shot, you never know!

EDIT: Nerfed rules a bit

make a princess champ that is pretty and not skanky. plzplzplz.

somehow have a thornmail item for magic resist. I love that when the team is all ad it's my go to, but when they are magic, lots of viable options, but if you play a champ with no mana, banshee's seems pointless. maybe buff magic resist on GA or at least make it equal.

emphasis on the princess champ.

MORE ANIMALS PLEASE. Nidalee is awesome, badger teemo. I'd loooooooooove to play all sort of animal champs. PANDA CHAMP !!!!!!!