Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hey Its Adam

01-21-2013

So a couple of minutes ago I had a ranked game. So I started off good. First blood for regular trade, then another kill, another kill 2 v 1, and another. I got ganked and died but ended my laning phase by getting a turret as 6/2. At this point that was the team/team score so I felt good. But then, bot got a double. I looked at cs and vayne had x2 less cs then the enemy adc and the support had more adc then her.

I mean it's level 30 to play ranked. By level 30 do you think that people would learn to let your adc take cs?

Game ended with bot and jungle feeding and me having 90% of the kills and more cs then anyone on my team as a top laner.

Is ranked always THIS bad?

Rillain

01-21-2013

50% of the time. The other 50% is the trolls on the other team.

pineluv

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Its Adam View Post
So a couple of minutes ago I had a ranked game. So I started off good. First blood for regular trade, then another kill, another kill 2 v 1, and another. I got ganked and died but ended my laning phase by getting a turret as 6/2. At this point that was the team/team score so I felt good. But then, bot got a double. I looked at cs and vayne had x2 less cs then the enemy adc and the support had more adc then her.

I mean it's level 30 to play ranked. By level 30 do you think that people would learn to let your adc take cs?

Game ended with bot and jungle feeding and me having 90% of the kills and more cs then anyone on my team as a top laner.

Is ranked always THIS bad?

had my first 3 ranked games ever today.

first, as taric, went 1/2/1, with an ez who went 3/1/4.

the game started with the enemy team having 18 kills to 0.

0 to 18.

we lost.

second, as corki, i went 6/3. we lost, because top lane, who decided to go duo (depriving us of a jungler) couldn't handle teemo. top lane was Vi and Garen. Vi went 1/9, garen 1/5. neither of them got their first kill until about 15 minutes in.

we lost.

third, as corki, went 6/1/4. mid, who first-picked teemo, was countered with fizz. he fed. top lane, singed, fed riven (somehow). for whatever reason olaf couldn't counter-jungle amumu successfully.

we lost.

despite going a total of 12/4 as an adc and winning our bottom lane matchups, we lose, because the solo lanes (you know, the lanes everyone brags about and wants) couldn't handle themselves.

i hate to *****, but, this community has these really strange bends for solo lanes and **** when they can't really do it nor do they understand it. it gets spread around too often that these lanes win you the games, but, instead, they just force themselves to play it without knowing how to.

Hey Its Adam

01-22-2013

bump. also anyone who wants a duo que ranked add me in-game