Help me asap

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WLANWPS

01-21-2013

whenever I play a game, I get disconnected for a second, then later when I move around, sometimes my champion just stays still and keeps doing what they were doing before. like if I auto attacked and wanted to move away, they just stand there auto attacking what I clicked at as if I was doing nothing. I died because I couldn't move away and my champion kept auto attacking someone until I tower dived and died. Also, my ping bar shows normal pings like 80-90. sometimes there is extreme lag between movements and sometimes my champion wont move at all! Then I get disconnected for a few minutes, comeback, cant move, get disconnected again, then it shows a grey screen as if I died, then it goes back to normal, and I didn't die. The ping is still 80 and there is so much lag. this started after riot fixed the unidentified server problem today. WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!

SmokeyDaBurr

01-21-2013

Several people with it and has been occuring many more days than just today. Just sit tight man and play bot games. Other than that idk what to tell you as that is all i am being able to do as well. Hopefully they will give more info on it or announce that they are looking into it soon.

WLANWPS

01-21-2013

well the weird part is that It just happened to me a few hours ago in a bot game and I have it no matter what I do. no one else seemed to have it so I figured it must be with my computer

SmokeyDaBurr

01-21-2013

While the overall problem is the same, it seems to start at different times for different people and affect them in different ways. Still no clue how to help you though, i cant even help myself haha.

WLANWPS

01-21-2013

I also don't know if it has to do with my internet, since my ping doesn't even go up!

Cuddle Me Tight

01-21-2013

I'm having the same issue. Already tried support and asked my ISP for support as well. It turns out I will have to wait until next patch and hope it fixes it. I'm so sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLANWPS View Post
I also don't know if it has to do with my internet, since my ping doesn't even go up!
Same. If we are having the same issue, it's not your Internet.