Help me grow my LoL Meme website :c?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gofure

01-22-2013

Right at the front page is a VGcats comic with the watermark removed and replaced with yours.

Nopenopenopenope

omgwing

01-22-2013

Nothing is removed, watermark goes underneath the original picture you can edit it and get rid of it.

is the water mark really a big deal to everyone? I will remove if it is, that is when my coder has his break during feb

Javacup

01-22-2013

So until February you will continue plastering your ugly watermark over copyrighted material? I don't think that will go over so well.

omgwing

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacup View Post
So until February you will continue plastering your ugly watermark over copyrighted material? I don't think that will go over so well.
so you're saying every picture is copyrighted. this must mean that youtube should terminate every account that uploads other people video/art under their username. This will also mean that google image should get terminated because their showing other people work. there are other examples, like 9gag. if you dont like it dont visit and move on if it bothers you that much.

this world would suck balls if that would to happen

sorry brother, I don't mind removing other people work if they really wanted it to be remove. I guarantee 99% of them don't care as they made it for entertainment or to showcase their work in the first place.

I credit pictures on the website as long as i find out who the original owners are, and most people don't care so it is hard to find the original owner of the work

created it for others to enjoy, respect that and move on if you don't like what im doing :/

Kagome

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwing View Post
I like RWJ videos it takes no effort to find funny videos
Yeah, I wasn't hating or anything c: I was just sayin'

omgwing

01-22-2013

yeah, i'm not hating on anyone as well. I just want nice feedback instead of people talking about the watermark, which i already have on my list.

The Sgt Pepper

01-22-2013

+1

omgwing

01-22-2013

<3 just tryna share some love. glad you like it

omgwing

01-22-2013

One more bump then heading to school. Need some more advice. I still need a commenting box

wapster

01-22-2013

my advice is to take the website down