Should i or not get a ban

I do deserve a full week ban 63 76.83%
i dont deserve a ban 7 8.54%
I deserve a ban but less days 12 14.63%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

I dont deserve a 1 week ban for 2 games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr bonjovi

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conman577 View Post
"Go shaco, dude, you're so bad"
"i'm reporting"
"shaco is too bad"
"shaco stuffed us up"
"shaco dont, saad, wtf, you ******"
"report shaco plz"

That's just the first game. At this point I'd be leaning at punish just from this. Second game there isn't really much there, but from these two games, I think you have a great hatred fro Shaco. I'd punish for the first game, so yes, you did deserve it.

Rather than sit there and berate your teammates, give them advice and be helpful. Calling them derogatory names isn't going to improve yours or their skill, its going to just land you in the tribunal, where we'd vote the same, again. Improve on your attitude towards teammates, otherwise you're on the fast track to a perma.
You didnt see what he wrote on /r chat since the tribunal doesnt show it. He said things like dude your so sh.t come gank top frecking hell im feeding now.

mambawarrior0

01-22-2013

What if we think your ban wasn't long enough?

Cheshire Lunacy

01-22-2013

yes you do deserve that ban, and if i saw shaco come up on tribunal and could do tribunal yet i would click punish for him/her too,

Tasix

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr bonjovi View Post
Thanks i agree i behaved badly in game 1 but game 2 i was only joking around it was a ks I dont understand how i got banned for that?
The cases that people see in the Tribunal are just a summary of some games you have played, not all games shown on your reform card may necessarily show you being guilty, infact you could be a complete saint in one as you shown to be.

The flip side of this is that there only has to be one game that shows violation of the SC for the Tribunal to reach a punish verdict, not every game shown has to be punihsable

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

If you were getting harrassed through /r or /w chat, then you should have brought it up to support. You shouldn't have responded in the way you did. However, allow me to express my doubts that that is what really happened, as you have changed your story thrice now. The first was you don't know what you did wrong... the second, well yeah it was wrong... but you didn't see what he was doing top... the third is he was harassing you in /r chat. Don't you think that should have come up earlier on in the conversation. To be frank, I think you are just making stuff up now to make it not your fault.

Tasix

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Idiocy View Post
To be frank, I think you are just making stuff up now to make it not your fault.
Isn't this ^^ what most people coming here to appeal their suspension do after being shot down once their reform card is shown?

Obscene81

01-23-2013

I would have pardon him. I believe there should be two different forums of evaluation; One for Ranked and the other for normal. Play ranked games is frustrating specially when you are on the losing side. What really aggregates me the most are player who jump onto a summoner b4 even trying him out vs A. I. Normal then Intermediate. It's just common courtesy to others. I dont care if you are lvl 30 and what not. Go practice b4 coming in a ruining the game. Seriously! If it matches only lasted 10-15min I wouldnt mind. But they last anywhere from 20-45min. Which can be very painful. So expressing your anger or discontent to a certain level IMO is fine. In REal life, if you suck your team and boss will let you know and fire you, why shouldnt it be any different. Admit to your mistake and try hard or ask for help. DOnt keep quit about it and let this issue at hand escalate (i.e Feeding ).

If your opponent is better skilled than you are ask for backup or play more defensively (i.e get more def or MR or hp). i probably would have raged slightly harder in game 1. Now game 2, I hate feeders and trollers, So I would have punished. Come on Darius is SOOOOOOO EASY to use and is extremely OP, so how could you not land a single kill and as well be various levels below your team.

As many ppl have said, its probably not your first time being confronted by the tribunal and it will not be the last one either. I believe in given praise when praise is deserved as well as calling you out for ones own stupidity. Ive suffered through lag spike and warned my team telling them that I will play more defensively in order to not feed. So to be 0/10/4 is no excuse if you are playing darius. You just trolled your team.

Regarding smurf accounts i dont care. I understand why some ppl might want one. Apart from their main being banned. Its also a great way to practice w/o having to suffer elo lose on your main account. Normal games have too many AFKers, feeders, dc, and trolls and simply bad players. The other day I saw a lvl 30 player with only 70 win. I was wtf ...

people need to remember that this is a very competitive game were egos fly hard. Same as in the real work. Always play hard and try your best.

Tasix

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obscene81 View Post
I would have pardon him. I believe there should be two different forums of evaluation; One for Ranked and the other for normal. Play ranked games is frustrating specially when you are on the losing side. What really aggregates me the most are player who jump onto a summoner b4 even trying him out vs A. I. Normal then Intermediate. It's just common courtesy to others. I dont care if you are lvl 30 and what not. Go practice b4 coming in a ruining the game. Seriously! If it matches only lasted 10-15min I wouldnt mind. But they last anywhere from 20-45min. Which can be very painful. So expressing your anger or discontent to a certain level IMO is fine. In REal life, if you suck your team and boss will let you know and fire you, why shouldnt it be any different. Admit to your mistake and try hard or ask for help. DOnt keep quit about it and let this issue at hand escalate (i.e Feeding ).

If your opponent is better skilled than you are ask for backup or play more defensively (i.e get more def or MR or hp). i probably would have raged slightly harder in game 1. Now game 2, I hate feeders and trollers, So I would have punished. Come on Darius is SOOOOOOO EASY to use and is extremely OP, so how could you not land a single kill and as well be various levels below your team.

As many ppl have said, its probably not your first time being confronted by the tribunal and it will not be the last one either. I believe in given praise when praise is deserved as well as calling you out for ones own stupidity. Ive suffered through lag spike and warned my team telling them that I will play more defensively in order to not feed. So to be 0/10/4 is no excuse if you are playing darius. You just trolled your team.

Regarding smurf accounts i dont care. I understand why some ppl might want one. Apart from their main being banned. Its also a great way to practice w/o having to suffer elo lose on your main account. Normal games have too many AFKers, feeders, dc, and trolls and simply bad players. The other day I saw a lvl 30 player with only 70 win. I was wtf ...

people need to remember that this is a very competitive game were egos fly hard. Same as in the real work. Always play hard and try your best.

These are terrible analogies to say the least. I'm not surprised with your attitude if you haven't found yourself on the receiving end of suspensions yourself.

I learned the hard way and I'm not afraid to admit I've made mistakes been suspended and have learned.
League of Legends is a GAME, it is designed for people to have fun, and if your raging or wailing on your team mates or even the enemy you are not giving other people the fun experience that it should be and deserve to be punished.

As for your comments regarding playing against A.I opponents, this in no way helps people learn champions and their strengths and weaknesses. You play an AI game to practice basic skills like positioning, last hitting etc...

As you rightly say, this IS a competitive game, but you can be competitive without being an A55hole at the same time

Come back with a more sensible argument

Obscene81

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasix View Post
These are terrible analogies to say the least. I'm not surprised with your attitude if you haven't found yourself on the receiving end of suspensions yourself.

I learned the hard way and I'm not afraid to admit I've made mistakes been suspended and have learned.
League of Legends is a GAME, it is designed for people to have fun, and if your raging or wailing on your team mates or even the enemy you are not giving other people the fun experience that it should be and deserve to be punished.

As for your comments regarding playing against A.I opponents, this in no way helps people learn champions and their strengths and weaknesses. You play an AI game to practice basic skills like positioning, last hitting etc...

As you rightly say, this IS a competitive game, but you can be competitive without being an A55hole at the same time

Come back with a more sensible argument
/facepalm

I have yet been banned. If you dont want to be called out for play bad then dont play pvp games. That simple. If you suck, I will call you out over and over again. Or do they praise you at your job/career/work place for being mediocre and messing up? I dont think so. Yes its a game, but by you playing bad you are ruining my experience. I dont have issues losing, if the other team was just better. I will praise them for their gg. I imagine you are one of these crappy player that reports everyone and punishes everyone

Tasix

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obscene81 View Post
/facepalm

I have yet been banned. If you dont want to be called out for play bad then dont play pvp games. That simple. If you suck, I will call you out over and over again. Or do they praise you at your job/career/work place for being mediocre and messing up? I dont think so. Yes its a game, but by you playing bad you are ruining my experience. I dont have issues losing, if the other team was just better. I will praise them for their gg. I imagine you are one of these crappy player that reports everyone and punishes everyone
This game is obviously not for you. Look at how you react to some criticism of a post on some forums.

D-Baggery written all over the way you act.

As for "If you suck, I will call you out over and over again" comment, I can't wait to see your sorry ass the wrong side of the Tribunal so I can punish you because you are violating the rules laid down by Riot every time you do.

And no, praise isn't given by anyone's employer or colleagues in the workplace for screwing up or wrong doing, I would however expect a reaction of support and help to identify the wrongs and how to put them right instead because that's REAL TEAMWORK. Something I wouldn't expect of you none the less with your attitude

People have bad games, suck it up. As for your report and punish everyone, no that isn't who I am, but if I come across your bad attitude your getting reported.