Should i or not get a ban

I do deserve a full week ban 63 76.83%
i dont deserve a ban 7 8.54%
I deserve a ban but less days 12 14.63%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

I dont deserve a 1 week ban for 2 games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekochaoz View Post
declared u were smurfing, new people want to play and get experience but keep getting shut down by smurfers. You shouldn't have multiple accounts, should've kept quiet about it. im suprised it wasn't perm.

Also, you can get reported for being 'unskilled' from your second game. Normally something like that lowers your elo, but you got the temporary punish instead because they found you smurfing around the parking lot, no smurfin lie
Smurfing isn't punishable. If smurfing was such a problem then Riot would do something about it. There is no rule against having multiple accounts either.

Tasix

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Smurfing isn't punishable. If smurfing was such a problem then Riot would do something about it. There is no rule against having multiple accounts either.

While it's not "punishable" to be a smurf, a lot more is taken into consideration when judging, if this person is known to be smurfing.

I.E

Ask yourself why this guy is smurfing? Probably banned on his main account, and still wants to play LoL.

As a smurf you'd think this guy knew the rules and to expect at low levels for people to do some more uncharacteristic things since not everyone playing a low level summoner is indeed a smurf as is he.

Why is he trashtalking after declaring himself a smurf, thats kind of admitting you should know the rights and wrongs of the summoner code. And yet he still manages to break them LOL

Zecard

01-22-2013

dude go to play DOTA2,wait you there

Conman577

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr bonjovi View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6152616/
First of all in game 1 our shaco was trolling and that got me angry and then taric started blaming me when i told him we havent lost yet.
I dont even know how game 2 was bad.
"Go shaco, dude, you're so bad"
"i'm reporting"
"shaco is too bad"
"shaco stuffed us up"
"shaco dont, saad, wtf, you ******"
"report shaco plz"

That's just the first game. At this point I'd be leaning at punish just from this. Second game there isn't really much there, but from these two games, I think you have a great hatred fro Shaco. I'd punish for the first game, so yes, you did deserve it.

Rather than sit there and berate your teammates, give them advice and be helpful. Calling them derogatory names isn't going to improve yours or their skill, its going to just land you in the tribunal, where we'd vote the same, again. Improve on your attitude towards teammates, otherwise you're on the fast track to a perma.

KimKelley

01-22-2013

The games showed that there was likely a trend. If we extrapolate that trend to the percentage of reports that it takes to get into the tribunal, you are making the game a unpleasant experience for a significant number of people. As this is a week ban, you likely are not trying or are at least being unsuccessful in your attempts to learn how to behave in a manner that does not irritate other people.

If you truly want us to let you know what sorts of behaviors to avoid, please let us know.

If you just want to argue that "it's not fair", you're just wasting your time.

Tkul

01-22-2013

I automatically judge smurfs harsher than normal because they tend to be troll accounts or repeat offenders but even without the smurfing this would be a punish for me

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

You are entirely correct that you did not deserve a 1 week ban for these two cases. These two cases do deserve punishment, but in reality are more mild than average. However, you do deserve the one week ban due to the habitual and chronic style of behavior you have exhibited. Recidivism will result in more stringent punishments.

Skookz

01-22-2013

In a perfect world from game 1 -

Shaco, Taric, AND Darius should see a punishment...this needs to be incorporated into the tribunal system. It is a tragedy that more people are not reporting for such negativity, chat, name calling...If you dont report it, then nothing happens with it.

But in this case I only got half way through the text before my mind was made up on your punishment, the other half just solidifies my thinking. Dont get me wrong, I have made the same mistake as you and thought venting my frustration was a good idea...WRONG. While I am not 100% fan of the tribunal due to its partial lacking of capability, this is a good example of the "reporters" needing a little judging as well. (if there is evidence reporters are doing the same violation (s) as the person being reported on)

It would not be hard to incorporate a utility in the reports to be able to take action on anyone inside of the reports, to be proactive beats being reactive 100% of the time.

/rant off just my .02

Mr bonjovi

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
I would of punished you for game 1.

You and others harassment of Shaco drove him to feed.

Also, these 2 games aren't the only cases against you, just the cases shown to us.
You werent there he was failing at top then he is like stuff this im going mid then he said they are too fed. After he said in all chat Come at dragon free kill.

Mr bonjovi

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skookz View Post
In a perfect world from game 1 -

Shaco, Taric, AND Darius should see a punishment...this needs to be incorporated into the tribunal system. It is a tragedy that more people are not reporting for such negativity, chat, name calling...If you dont report it, then nothing happens with it.

But in this case I only got half way through the text before my mind was made up on your punishment, the other half just solidifies my thinking. Dont get me wrong, I have made the same mistake as you and thought venting my frustration was a good idea...WRONG. While I am not 100% fan of the tribunal due to its partial lacking of capability, this is a good example of the "reporters" needing a little judging as well. (if there is evidence reporters are doing the same violation (s) as the person being reported on)

It would not be hard to incorporate a utility in the reports to be able to take action on anyone inside of the reports, to be proactive beats being reactive 100% of the time.

/rant off just my .02
Thanks i agree i behaved badly in game 1 but game 2 i was only joking around it was a ks I dont understand how i got banned for that?