Should i or not get a ban

I do deserve a full week ban 63 76.83%
i dont deserve a ban 7 8.54%
I deserve a ban but less days 12 14.63%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

I dont deserve a 1 week ban for 2 games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr bonjovi

01-21-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6152616/
First of all in game 1 our shaco was trolling and that got me angry and then taric started blaming me when i told him we havent lost yet.
I dont even know how game 2 was bad.

AFK in lol ftw

01-21-2013

Your poll needs more choices.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

I would of punished you for game 1.

You and others harassment of Shaco drove him to feed.

Also, these 2 games aren't the only cases against you, just the cases shown to us.

Getsuei

01-21-2013

There are only two options which the Tribunal can decide upon.

1)Punish
2)Pardon

Do you notice that I did not put down, permaban this player or give this player a warning? That is because Riot decided what punishments should go where.

Nekochaoz

01-21-2013

declared u were smurfing, new people want to play and get experience but keep getting shut down by smurfers. You shouldn't have multiple accounts, should've kept quiet about it. im suprised it wasn't perm.

Also, you can get reported for being 'unskilled' from your second game. Normally something like that lowers your elo, but you got the temporary punish instead because they found you smurfing around the parking lot, no smurfin lie

embalmdk

01-21-2013

First, I would click punish.

Second, you got a ban on a random number of cases. There were many more reports against you and only 2 were shown.

Tribunal working as intended.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

You didn't get a week ban from the tribunal. You got *punished* by the tribunal. You got a week because you didn't take the hint the last two times you were punished.

Nekochaoz

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
You didn't get a week ban from the tribunal. You got *punished* by the tribunal. You got a week because you didn't take the hint the last two times you were punished.
^^^ exactly

Interceptor09

01-21-2013

op if you want to be a memebr of this community grow up. there is no excuse ever for being abusive in chat. no excuse, ever. doesnt matter what someone else says to you. ignore it, or politely inform them they are rude and let it go. I foresee your eventual permaban.

170 Calories

01-21-2013

I would go punish as well. i realize that the others where abusive , but you cant go around calling people fa**ots. Second game no big deal I think you were reported for feeding but I dont see it that way