TO everybody who are playing this Game,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loonybin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

To you, op. Your grammar are bad.

Zentot15

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfyri Ithikos View Post
You mean a cinematic or an actual movie?

Unfortunately the lore thus far is too far spread to make a set movie unless it's focused around a few champions, in which case we'd get the "ryze effect" where Riot makes a ton of skins for those few characters and tries to squeeze the most they can out of the champion's popularity. Also, the LoL player base is so small that it wouldn't bring in too much revenue...

if you're talking about a cinematic of a bunch of champions fighting each other, they could do that, but i think it would be a bit boring after the first few battles...
maybe i need to explain my thread, more understandable. i've say a cinematic but this is a full cinematic. let's just say " a very EPIC game in LOL" would it be a good idea if they will make that in cinematic(whole battle).?

Chulado

10-21-2010

What about short like 5-10 min episodes to show background info or where the champion came from

Mellow X

10-21-2010

Something like the CG intro thing on the main page would be nice.
But include the laning/neutrals/creeps/teamfights/towerdives
Wouldn't have to be that long. Just 25 minutes. LOL SURRENDER

Zentot15

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loonybin View Post
To you, op. Your grammar are bad.
OH yeah!! well im just a kid. and also put this in your mind, "ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIONAL LANGUAGE" and tnx for correcting me. SIR.

and im just a 10 yrs old SIR.

KADAMA

10-21-2010

Who would play Taric? lmao " truly, truly , truly, truly outrageous" then he touches his nip.....