TO everybody who are playing this Game,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zentot15

10-21-2010

Hey guys check this out, How about this. what if riot make a movie(battle) about league of legends?

Top Lane Sensei

10-21-2010

no

Whowhatwhere

10-21-2010

I dunno, I'd have to keep yelling advice and 'NO NO NO NOT THAT B B B FFFF' at my television.

That tasted poro

10-21-2010

you smell that?a troll is coming

Eph289

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zentot15 View Post
Hey guys check this out, How about this. what if riot make a movie(battle) about league of legends?
I'd rather them spend their money on real features, like replays and observer mode.

CG movies are expensive, even short ones. A full-length film would be outside Riot's expertise and would tank horribly at the box office.

Aeldei

10-21-2010

How bout instead of a wall of text, the Champion judgement would be short movie or something.

Sfyri Ithikos

10-21-2010

You mean a cinematic or an actual movie?

Unfortunately the lore thus far is too far spread to make a set movie unless it's focused around a few champions, in which case we'd get the "ryze effect" where Riot makes a ton of skins for those few characters and tries to squeeze the most they can out of the champion's popularity. Also, the LoL player base is so small that it wouldn't bring in too much revenue...

if you're talking about a cinematic of a bunch of champions fighting each other, they could do that, but i think it would be a bit boring after the first few battles...

Tipzntrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

BROSKI SEASON 1 TRAILER

10lowercases

Bordellimies

10-21-2010

seems that OP is randomly downvoting everyone.
Or someone else.
Or both.

Ontopic, no. I don't think a movie about LoL would work.

Slipstream57

10-21-2010

I'd watch it. Although I think short cinematics or "episodes" would work better and allow the team to explore one or two champions individually at a time without ignoring the others.It'd be cool if each had a cinematic a la the "Meet the Team" videos from TF2. Way out of Riot's budget and it'll never happen, but it's a nice fantasy.