NuNu OP Please Buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resolute Riven

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GurkenMAN View Post
wtf did i just read.
People be cray cray

Resolute Riven

01-31-2013

Dat Empire Kill is Strong

Resolute Riven

02-06-2013

Yup

Obnot

02-06-2013

all these posts are you talking yourself up. . .

No its not amazing, you quadra 4 noobs who didnt realize they were being slowed/kited into a bush with a ap nunu.
(and all super squishy)

Yeah it was a nice move i'll give it to you, but 1 player who isnt a dumbass could of just easily stuned you and it would of been good game.

I find even with a banshee vail, its pretty hard to get a good ult off on a good team, the timing has to be there, you kinda gotta ither lead into the bush, (good players know better) or you have to have a **** ton of minions and dudes on top of you so they cant click on yeah.

Ap nunu is fun to play, if things go right for you early on. But your still pretty squishy and a little cc makes it really hard

Resolute Riven

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnot View Post
all these posts are you talking yourself up. . .

No its not amazing, you quadra 4 noobs who didnt realize they were being slowed/kited into a bush with a ap nunu.
(and all super squishy)

Yeah it was a nice move i'll give it to you, but 1 player who isnt a dumbass could of just easily stuned you and it would of been good game.

I find even with a banshee vail, its pretty hard to get a good ult off on a good team, the timing has to be there, you kinda gotta ither lead into the bush, (good players know better) or you have to have a **** ton of minions and dudes on top of you so they cant click on yeah.

Ap nunu is fun to play, if things go right for you early on. But your still pretty squishy and a little cc makes it really hard
You're criticizing the perfect NuNu ult. You have problems good sir.