((OOC)) Seeking RPers for one-on-one LoL roleplay.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FluffPanda

12-16-2012

Hi folks.
The forums don't really do it for me, as I tend to prefer roleplay over messengers and with smaller groups. I'm looking for some RP partners interested in RPing in the LoL universe, preferably as champions, but I have some summoner characters as well.

Here's a short list of champions I enjoy playing, Ones listed first I enjoy playing the most.
Ashe, Sona, Shyvana, Caitlyn, Mordekaiser, Volibear, Vi, Quinn.

I am more than happy to consider playing others if someone has an idea. I generally prefer story or plot driven roleplay, Here are a few ideas of the top of my head for plotlines for some of characters I listed, but don't feel restricted to them:

- The political situation in Freljord grows ever tense, and it sits on the edge of all out civil war with Sejuani finding some unlikely followers.

- A rather crafty dragon has set on finding a means to hunt Shyvana and end the insult of her half-blood. But rather than challenge her directly and risk the attention from the league, he has sought to play a more political game to drive her out of Demacia and into his jaws.

- Sona's fame has some disadvantages, namely a stalker fan who's been causing her trouble. She enlists the help of some of the league's less savory champions to aid her in fixing the problem.

The best way to reach me is by e-mail; Pandalovingroleplayer at gmail dot com. I also use that address for gtalk, my preferred messenger. Again, feel free to send me any other ideas you're interested in. I'm pretty open to plots and generally just want to scratch an RP itch!

FluffPanda

12-17-2012

*Nudges to the first page again.*

Ask Sejuāni

12-17-2012

You could bother someone's thread, easier that way

IS1a73caa06d11976cd3b1c

12-25-2012

Not sure if you'd be interested to RP with me, but, I just wanted to let you know that I am interested. In case you don't get to see this thread, I will also contact you via gmail.

FluffPanda

12-29-2012

Bump!

FluffPanda

02-18-2013

Necro-bump! I'm looking for RP partners again!

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

I could be interested - do you have any plot in mind you want to pursue?
I wouldn't feel comfortable roleplaying a champion, so I'd participate with my summoner though.

FluffPanda

02-22-2013

I have a few plots listed in the OP, (which was just edited! I plan to add more plot ideas soon) if any of those interest you. Shoot me an email if you've got any ideas as well!

Valorans Outlaw

02-22-2013

May or may not be interested. Add me on client: Tronei.

Edit: friends list might be full however.

FluffPanda

02-22-2013

Will do when I get home.