Suggestions for improving solo queue ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gray the Grayte

01-21-2013

Here are 9 suggestions to Riot for improving the experience for solo queue ranked players.

I have posted this link as Riot does not appear to read the Competitive Discussion forum.

Please follow the link and leave your feedback and upvotes in the other thread so we have it in one place

killbot9000

01-23-2013

Good suggestions. I don't agree with them all, but the ideas are in the right direction.

DeSquirrelyCube

01-23-2013

awesome suggestions. one specifically is number 7. i have cursed riot so much for not implementing this into their game for the amount of foul play the proceeds when someone doesn't get their spot, as well as for those who may focus in a couple spots but others they cant play at all.

but in all honestly i understand why riot hasn't put this in their game. if you look at it from their view point, they don't want to create a set position that follows the current meta. sure 90% of games (probably more) are played with the same roles being filled, but especially when you can duo with some1 those roles may not always be what you are going to play. riot wants us to be able to create our own tactics and meta, not have to bend to the popular demand that may or may not be the best strategy.
saying that though i hope riot can put some system in to better solidify the selection process.

Deksar

01-24-2013

I agree strongly with #7 (role selection)

Gray the Grayte

01-31-2013

Hi guys. I have posted your feedback and my response in the other thread to keep it all together