Dear people that have been watching the pros

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Causing Panic

01-21-2013

99% of you arent even close to their skill level so please dont try to copy their playstyle in unique character selection in different roles for ranked games -.- most of you WONT pull it off with just 1 game of practice in normal and most likely Will bring your team down in ranked

sincerely, someone thats been dodging lately due to people with 0% wr on champions they want to use because they saw the pros use them ^^

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-21-2013

So if I'm 0-1 with a champion in ranked, you'll dodge, because I have a 0% win-rate.

And if more people continue to do this to me, seeing my 0% win rate with this champion (on just 1 game), I'll never get an opportunity to play another game with this champion...

pineluv

01-21-2013

well, it is gonna be annoying to see people trying to repeat things with kha'zix, kassadin, olaf, caitlyn, lulu, or MF without understanding fully how they operate or why they were selected in that particular game. i would prefer people would just, you know, not do that.

Boagster

01-21-2013

I can completely agree with you that people should leave alone the champions they are unfamiliar with during Ranked games, but Normals are where you should be practicing at. If they can't ever practice them, they'll never get good at them.

Before you say, "Well, there's always bot games," I will say this: bots do not react like humans. One or two bot games to understand a champions mechanics is not a bad idea, but you can't start to understand how a champion really fares against different match-ups or within different team compositions until you actually start playing against other humans.

Causing Panic

01-21-2013

Quote:
So if I'm 0-1 with a champion in ranked, you'll dodge, because I have a 0% win-rate.

And if more people continue to do this to me, seeing my 0% win rate with this champion (on just 1 game), I'll never get an opportunity to play another game with this champion...
no ill dodge if you have a 0% wr and have all loses in normals in history. this is ranked not normal for you to practice your champs, especially new role meta type practice change

TERRORIST WlNS

01-21-2013

Seen a stream video of top I think dyrus with 2 wards and pots with elixir. I changed from 3 pots and boot and didnt do exactly what dyrus did but instead I got 2 wards and 9 pots... Guess who won top lane and out sustained the enemy top laner and who didn't get ganked... Not saying I'm pro or anything just saying sometimes if you watch pros you can pick something up...like new play style etc. and who knows it may work or may not work.

Causing Panic

01-21-2013

Quote:
Seen a stream video of top I think dyrus with 2 wards and pots with elixir. I changed from 3 pots and boot to 2 wards and 9 pots... Guess who won top lane and out sustaining the enemy top laner... Not saying I'm pro or anything just saying sometimes if you watch pros you can pick something up...like new play style etc. and who knows it may work or may not work.
item builds arent the same as using champions in different unique roles .

my point i was trying to get at by this thread, is yes you can learn ALOT from pros, but practice it in normals not ranked

TERRORIST WlNS

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Causing Panic View Post
item builds arent the same as using champions in different unique roles .

my point i was trying to get at by this thread, is yes you can learn ALOT from pros, but practice it in normals not ranked
My bad i kinda just focused on your saying on how 99% of the people who doesn't have their skills should not copy their style. Hehehe sorry xD