rebuild morgana? (some spells)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sheldons

10-21-2010

Before you rage and downvote this, can i please have your opinion?

Below i have listed some changes for her abilities and why they would be good.
I played lux and i like her alot better, lux and morgana are basically the same(except ult)

her q is what morganas should be, her w is what morganas shield wants to be(aoe part) her e is what morganas tormented soil wants to be, and her ult is fine.

For her q, i like how lux's hits 2 people. I think morganas should keep going until it doesnt hit anything.
- it would be useful so she can stop a wave of creeps while defending. or pushing so her creeps have more time to gain more ground

There really is no use for morganas w, other than farming... and even that you have to level it to about 4 in order to kill the ranged creeps.
For her w, tormented soil, maybe give her some map awareness? it can be half the size it is, and it should be stealth and once the opposing player goes over it they get rooted for one second(or less) and deal damage (80/90/100/110/125)
-this would be better since it gives her map awareness, and its actually useful compared to what it is now.

Or make it do the damage up front so she actually has another damage dealing spell.

her shield should be put back to the way it was, except she can still be supressed.

I hope I dont get flamed for suggesting to change her...

I just want you to know that i was a hardcore morgana player, but i feel that because of lux, she isnt needed anymore. Lux can do it better and actually get kills.

UselessAsshole

10-21-2010

Quote:

I just want you to know that i was a hardcore morgana player, but i feel that because of lux, she isnt needed anymore. Lux can do it better and actually get kills.

look at her ap ratios.morgs ult is better,shield is better and -mr aoe isnt useless.
not sure if you are on crack

Sheldons

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless******* View Post
look at her ap ratios.morgs ult is better,shield is better and -mr aoe isnt useless.
not sure if you are on crack
it lasts for like one second, and they just walk off it anyways.

And yes, i know you can snare them while on it, but come on you cant when theres tons of creeps around them

yellowfrog

10-21-2010

Why would you break a champ because another one was released? Her BS needs some tweak/nerfing but her kit is amazing.

Not every skill has to be optimal for teamfights. Her soil is fantastic for farming and clearing creep waves but it has its uses in teamfights as well. Snare + soil still forces them to stay in it for a couple ticks, it reduces MR, adds a bit of slow if you have Rylai's (I personally don't use it tho). Sometimes you can even get a last hit on a champ with it.

Fix Lux, don't break Morg.

MoonPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldons View Post
it lasts for like one second, and they just walk off it anyways.

And yes, i know you can snare them while on it, but come on you cant when theres tons of creeps around them
If u claim so then u're a BAD morg player. Morg is FINE. Especially if u play her as supporter/disabler.

Sheldons

10-21-2010

you guys are so disgusting its making me laugh, then throw up

ShadowDrakeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

So, your opening line is "can I please have your opinion", then when people share theirs, you insult them. Classy.

Just because Lux has similar utility to Morgana does not mean Morgana is outdated or bad. She's fine exactly how she is, and your suggested changes would make her overpowered.

You think Dark Binding should strike an infinite number of targets in a line just because Lux can hit a second target for half effect? No.

You think Tormented Soil is good only for farming, and should have another CC tacked on (which would bring Morgana to 3 CC's and one anti-CC)? The spell does its job fine.

I don't know what "way it was" you want her shield changed to, but it's fine as it is.

Morgana doesn't need any changes.

Mooser69

10-21-2010

Just curious, why do you think morgana is one of the most popular bans in ranked games? So far i've not seen 1 lux in a ranked game..

Morgana is a beast, even after the nerf this patch. She definitely does not need changing! And if you think she does then you sir, are a fool.

Majikku

10-21-2010

The thing is, Morgana and Luxanna both do their jobs equally well. Skill is more relevant than you think.

ShadowDark

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldons View Post
For her q, i like how lux's hits 2 people. I think morganas should keep going until it doesnt hit anything.
- it would be useful so she can stop a wave of creeps while defending. or pushing so her creeps have more time to gain more ground
Morgana is already a very strong pusher with her W. Her Q is great for checking grass, because you know if it hits something or not. If it went through targets, you have nothing with which to check the grass. And then of course there's the issue of it dealing damage and trapping multiple people, which is just plain way too good.

Quote:
There really is no use for morganas w, other than farming... and even that you have to level it to about 4 in order to kill the ranged creeps.
For her w, tormented soil, maybe give her some map awareness? it can be half the size it is, and it should be stealth and once the opposing player goes over it they get rooted for one second(or less) and deal damage (80/90/100/110/125)
-this would be better since it gives her map awareness, and its actually useful compared to what it is now.
Morgana's W is an amazing ability, and it's this paragraph more than any other that convinces me you're an inexperienced Morgana player. Her W kills caster minions at level 3. It's great for last-hitting. It synchronizes great with her Q. Halving it's size would make it too small to be useful for farming, and Morgana doesn't need another snare.

Quote:
Or make it do the damage up front so she actually has another damage dealing spell.
This gives Morgana too much burst damage, plain and simple.

Quote:
her shield should be put back to the way it was, except she can still be supressed.
Her shield is fine.

Quote:
hope I dont get flamed for suggesting to change her...

If you were a hardcore Morgana player, it seems like you may have been playing her wrong, or at least not up to her full potential. Sorry.