Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AS/AP Udyr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Assassin530

01-21-2013

So I just trolled a game with AS/AP Udyr. Maxing pheonix stance first and 1 point in bear (for stun) and surprisingly I got the second highest amount of gold and kills int that game. I also had the highest Cs overall as a solotop..dat aoe. My endgame build for that match (up until we won)

Berserker greaves
Wit' end
Rylais scepter
Hextech gunblade
Aegis OF the legion (almost a Runic Bulwark)

Early game I dominated my lane versus a jax and farmed incredibly effectively due to the aoe of my R. Again I was trolling (it was just a normal) but it much more fun than the standard udyr build(s). Right before we won one of the enemy team replied to me when I asked him why they focus me so much "We hate you." XD. I Know standard jungle build would be best but I like to try new things. Especially when they turn out successful. (luck I suppose). Thoughts?

Snipawolfe

01-21-2013

If you want a really good solo top Udyr build, do straight AD. Go for a Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge, and a Trinity Force. That Q damage is just silly. Even at level 1, it gives him the strongest level 1 fight with a good 20 AD from runes/masteries.

Boagster

01-21-2013

That's not trolling.

Good job having success with a non-standard build, though. It's always good to come out with something people don't expect.

Assassin530

01-21-2013

Lol Pure ad is nice except he gets kited too easy. However you are probably right :P but With R on the 3d attack he deal kinda semi ranged damage that most people forget about. I've played standard builds but they bore me XD. finished another game with him in which i did pretty good. I just finished another game where i did pretty good, added sunfire cape and that actually ramped up my magic aoe damage since it synergizes with R active Oh and thanks Boagster!

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-21-2013

Won a normal game, with a non-standard build? Better go tell Summoner's Rift subforum about how uber-OP this new build is...

By the way...when the OP says

Quote:
I also had the highest Cs overall as a solotop..dat aoe.

what he means is that he had 153 cs in a 42 minute match.

The top lane Jax he went against actually had 161 cs... so OP didn't have the most cs... and didn't beat his lane opponent.

Moreover, if you look at the match history of the player who played that top lane Jax, you'll see that he mostly plays bottom lane...

So, I mean whatever. It is what it is...

Assassin530

01-21-2013

^I find it amusing that you went through all 8 games that i've played udyr and "looked up" the wrong one. I find it even more amusing that you are level 5. Hi troll. Maybe spend some time leveling instead of trying to discredit my post? Go train buddy then you may have some credibility. Oh, by the way. I never said it was OP. It clearly says "I just trolled a game". Maybe learn to read while you level XD. Post on forums when you are level 30 please. Or at least log on to your main. Have fun on those Bot games! I can see that's all you play on your match history. They be so hardd.