Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Why doesn't Twin Shadows work on stealth...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Titanomagnus

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Stop being cheap- if you want to harass stealthers for doing what they're meant to do, just spend a little cash on wards, they're not expensive.

Geez.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Quote:
Titanomagnus:
Stop being cheap- if you want to harass stealthers for doing what they're meant to do, just spend a little cash on wards, they're not expensive.

Geez.

No, but Twin Shadows isn't cheap for an item that only gives 40 AP, 40 MR and +5% MS.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3mptylord

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
JustMyBassCannon:
No, but Twin Shadows isn't cheap for an item that only gives 40 AP, 40 MR and +5% MS.


^ what he said.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KøD The Chøsen

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Stealth champs are just kind of whack in general. Hard to tell whether or not a skill/item will reveal champions. (Akali can be seen in her shroud when Lulu uses E on her, while using E on a twitch who goes into stealth loses sight)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3mptylord

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
KøD The Chøsen:
Stealth champs are just kind of whack in general. Hard to tell whether or not a skill/item will reveal champions. (Akali can be seen in her shroud when Lulu uses E on her, while using E on a twitch who goes into stealth loses sight)


I wouldn't be surprised if Twitch's Q removes reveal effects when he activates it. I swear Shaco's Deceive does (sometimes, it's not consistent).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kavinh the third

Senior Member

02-01-2013

that's actually a good idea since it makes up for the lack of oracles due to increased cost. though they'd have to tweak it so the reveal duration is alot shorter then normal to compensate otherwise stealth champions like shaco and akali would get crushed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

niqht

Senior Member

02-01-2013

a very niche item that i got excited about when I first saw it.
then it said no vs stealth, so I never bought it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qsario

Senior Member

02-01-2013

This change would make a lot of sense and add more counter-play to stealth champs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3mptylord

Senior Member

02-02-2013

Quote:
niqht:
a very niche item that i got excited about when I first saw it.
then it said no vs stealth, so I never bought it.


I get it because the stats are amazing regardless, and the active is still good as an initiation even if it doesn't work on stealth. ^_^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoresRaptor

Senior Member

02-02-2013

1 item counter all stealth champ? no thx

better buff rengar