Why doesn't Twin Shadows work on stealth...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Titanomagnus

01-29-2013

Stop being cheap- if you want to harass stealthers for doing what they're meant to do, just spend a little cash on wards, they're not expensive.

Geez.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanomagnus View Post
Stop being cheap- if you want to harass stealthers for doing what they're meant to do, just spend a little cash on wards, they're not expensive.

Geez.
No, but Twin Shadows isn't cheap for an item that only gives 40 AP, 40 MR and +5% MS.

3mptylord

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
No, but Twin Shadows isn't cheap for an item that only gives 40 AP, 40 MR and +5% MS.
^ what he said.

KøD The Chøsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Stealth champs are just kind of whack in general. Hard to tell whether or not a skill/item will reveal champions. (Akali can be seen in her shroud when Lulu uses E on her, while using E on a twitch who goes into stealth loses sight)

3mptylord

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD The Chsen View Post
Stealth champs are just kind of whack in general. Hard to tell whether or not a skill/item will reveal champions. (Akali can be seen in her shroud when Lulu uses E on her, while using E on a twitch who goes into stealth loses sight)
I wouldn't be surprised if Twitch's Q removes reveal effects when he activates it. I swear Shaco's Deceive does (sometimes, it's not consistent).

kavinh the third

02-01-2013

that's actually a good idea since it makes up for the lack of oracles due to increased cost. though they'd have to tweak it so the reveal duration is alot shorter then normal to compensate otherwise stealth champions like shaco and akali would get crushed

niqht

02-01-2013

a very niche item that i got excited about when I first saw it.
then it said no vs stealth, so I never bought it.

Qsario

02-01-2013

This change would make a lot of sense and add more counter-play to stealth champs.

3mptylord

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by niqht View Post
a very niche item that i got excited about when I first saw it.
then it said no vs stealth, so I never bought it.
I get it because the stats are amazing regardless, and the active is still good as an initiation even if it doesn't work on stealth. ^_^

BoresRaptor

02-02-2013

1 item counter all stealth champ? no thx

better buff rengar