Champion & Skin Sale: Killer Savings

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeoBluereaper

01-22-2013

Keep that Riven skin away!

kirito0kun

01-22-2013

omg i was buy draven yeasterday 975 rp omg ****k u riot

DementedLord

01-22-2013

I wish i could've said in b4 retarded dravens everywhere. god i hate playing support.

Excalicur7

01-22-2013

Gr8 Sale

Ragingmushroom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

yay, a good sale

Katustrawfic

01-22-2013

After Bunny Girl Riven was just on sale, is anyone even going to THINK of buying Crimson Elite?

devildog1488

01-22-2013

My luck a few days after i buy my draven skin its on sale... -.-

Nowevil

01-22-2013

I play Dra(aaaaa)ven and Talon, and I missed Dragonblade! Plus, bonus RP!
TAKE MY MONEY!

Arikunafu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
[aws3]news/January_2013/21.01_Champion_and_Skin_Sale/21.01_ChampionSkinSale.jpg[/aws3]

• Greetings, vessels. I am Crimson Elite Talon, brought here to tell you all of a lethal little team I’ve assembled. Not only is this murderous motley something of a vitriol dream team, but we’ve all agreed to bring you brutal, cutthroat savings, too. You’d be forgiven for thinking that we’ve spilled our brains all over the floor, but no... it’s not our senses you need fear for. My blades are yours, if you choose to wield them. 487 RP
  • My fellow killer-in-arms Crimson Elite Riven has put her services forward, too. A broken blade still breaks bodies fast when in her hands, as legions of the dead can morosely attest. 487 RP
  • And when the body shatters, what of the spirit? Soul Reaver Draven will gladly attend to your concerns. He will chill your heart then harvest everything that you are. 487 RP

[aws2="news/Skins/Talon_CrimsonElite_Splash.jpg"]news/Skins/Talon_CrimsonElite_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2="news/Skins/Talon_CrimsonElite_SS.jpg"]news/Skins/Talon_CrimsonElite_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2="news/Skins/Riven_CrimsonElite_Splash.jpg"]news/Skins/Riven_CrimsonElite_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2="news/Skins/Riven_CrimsonElite_SS.jpg"]news/Skins/Riven_CrimsonElite_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2="news/Skins/Draven_SoulReaver_Splash.jpg"]news/Skins/Draven_SoulReaver_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2="news/Skins/Draven_SoulReaver_SS.jpg"]news/Skins/Draven_SoulReaver_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

• I have called on the monstrosity that is Urgot to join in this little bloodletting of ours, and he gladly comes bearing his festering might and unrelenting, bone-breaking suffering. 395 RP
  • Ah, and there goes Katarina. I had feared the crimson-haired slaughtering siren would not be here in time, but she moves faster than the shadows, and is not one to miss out on butchery. 395 RP
  • That chanting… it can only be Draven! His methods are louder than I prefer, but I cannot argue with his results. He looks as keen as his blades to get this feast started. 487 RP

[aws2="news/Champ_Splashes/Urgot_Splash.jpg"]news/Champ_Splashes/Urgot_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2="news/Champ_Splashes/Katarina_Splash.jpg"]news/Champ_Splashes/Katarina_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2="news/Champ_Splashes/Draven_Splash.jpg"]news/Champ_Splashes/Draven_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

So have at it! This assembly cannot last forever; massacres can only persist where there are targets to be annihilated, and this murderous carousel dices like no other. If you’re interested in taking advantage of these slashed prices, then act fast between January 22 and January 25. Your enemies will regret their inaction.

well that just pisses me off to hell i just bought draven and his skin a few days ago....and now the sale for the set is here great....there goes RP i wont be getting back that just sucks @.@

Sss HD

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikunafu View Post
well that just pisses me off to hell i just bought draven and his skin a few days ago....and now the sale for the set is here great....there goes RP i wont be getting back that just sucks @.@
You bought it at the time with the knowledge it could go on sale the week after.. as everybody does.

Where is the harm in that? ;-) Just enjoy your purchase.. that 487rp was never the issue when you bought the skin.