Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & Skin Sale: Killer Savings

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jixson

Recruiter

01-21-2013

Quote:
stkj:
Worst Riven skin NA

I have to disagree. The splash is pretty bad, but in game that booty is only slightly behind Bunny.

Exx020

01-21-2013

LOVE the new artwork for this, PLS PLS make it a standard feature for skin/champ sales, it sums the whole post up into a single glance!

Kiizzee

01-21-2013

The Crimson Elite skins look so bad, no offense :/

Ruschinstein

01-21-2013

I bought soul reaver draven for 975RP after waiting 6 months for it to go on sale. TWO WEEKS LATER THIS SALE COMES UP. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Villanz

01-21-2013

Quote:
Ruschinstein:
I bought soul reaver draven for 975RP after waiting 6 months for it to go on sale. TWO WEEKS LATER THIS SALE COMES UP. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Bro. If you wait 6 months you wait til it goes on sale or you don't complain, because after 6 months it obviously will go on sale soon.

dimitriy

01-21-2013

suspended for 2 weeks and was waiting for draven skin sale all year. OMG .

Padookey

01-21-2013

Noxus!!

LunarCainLegacy

01-21-2013

Aww Sweet Crimson Elite Talon finally. Been waiting for this skin for quite a long time.

ICrossFireI

01-22-2013

You're freaking joking. I just brought draven 2 days ago now hes 50% off.. get real

Merula

01-22-2013

meh