Ranked Dominon (Seeking Riot Response)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

J Learned Hand

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeeDeh View Post
Submit a support ticket.

I should also mention that dismissing your fellow dominion players views is a good way to get endorsements from us. </sarcasm> Riot employees like to comment on busy threads, be nice and maybe this thread will be busy enough.
I wasn't being dismissive.

Golly

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Learned Hand View Post
I wasn't being dismissive. This is me being dismissive: You're an ass hat. See the difference?
What a mature response! I'm sure Riot will get right on it answering you! GL friend!

J Learned Hand

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golly View Post
What a mature response! I'm sure Riot will get right on it answering you! GL friend!
Let's try to keep the flame baiting to a minimum. I actually would like to get a response from Riot.

Phourc

01-21-2013

They usually don't post in flame-y threads. xP

J Learned Hand

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
They usually don't post in flame-y threads. xP
Flamey comments removed on my end. I would ask anyone else interested in receiving an answer to this question to do the same for their posts and their quotes of my posts. Let's put our differences aside and try to get Riot to make a definitive statement on this issue.

GwolKriptt

01-23-2013

I'm brinning this post up quickly, only the release the pain on my hearth. At launch dominion was a real area, no queud time and way too many people was so excited about it that they just left the game the same way that riot left dominion. We still thousand out there which made the promise of never play again without ranked dominion. For my part I failed it and I'm now playing 3v3 since they bring in that map everything that dominion have, atlar, health pack and I won't be surprise to see the channelling rune comming in. I guess the man who designed it wasn't on the right side of the fence. Hope you best luck.