[Moderate] [Air Client] The Big Missing IP Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OaTeSk35

02-18-2013

Im having the same problem but when my friend logs on my account he can buy anything he wants but when i try it just keeps coming up Your Purchase could not be completed at this time.
Please Help

LEM0NPARTYANIMAL

Recruiter

03-25-2013

i cant buy darius that is on sell and ihave 7000 rp already

Talestory

03-30-2013

I have 1243 IP but i can't buy a ryze (450 IP)

Bermoth

03-30-2013

This happened to me a while back. I was trying to buy a 4800 IP champ. At the time, I only had Cass and Vayne left to buy. This was two patches ago, also. But this issue went on for a few days, where I couldn't gain or spend IP. It said I was constantly at 4590IP. I sent a few reports in, and after refreshing the cert. for the store through Internet Explorer 3 times, I was able to spend the IP.

Knitsch

03-30-2013

Well, i was gonna to try Garen against bots, but i don't own him so i decided to buy him. When i tried to... this error appears from nothing. No idea why. I have like 800 IP, yeah, i know is not too much but i only wanna test Garen, so...

Edit: well, i don't know if it is a solution but you may have to try it. I was running lol.admin when i tried to buy Garen, so i closed it and try with the normal LoL launcher. Surprise: i was able to buy Garen. If you're running LoL with the normal client you should try to buy the champion you want but in the admin LoL launcher.

alfrediu190

03-30-2013

i have 2358 ip but the shop thinks i have 308 ip so i cant buy anything so annoying

SantanicClaus

03-30-2013

I found a solution, i'm not sure if it's going to work for everyone but here it is.I had the same problem, when I tried to buy a new champion from my summoner's profile in the champion section, I had the "Can't buy the champion" message, but then I tried to buy it directly from the store and it actually worked.

I hope it will be working for all of you.

SeiyaArG

04-01-2013

Have1350 IP but can not purchase Cho´gat who is 1350......

Columbia3209

04-09-2013

Trying to buy Nasus at momment but everytime i click purchase with ip it says i can't buy at this momment. I have 1452 at momment by the way.

Rage Firebrand

04-19-2013

I am trying to buy Master Yi with IP points, but even though I have the correct, it won't allow me to and a "You cannot complete that purchase at this time" appears. What happened?