[Item Suggestion] Iron Boots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karmegeddon

01-24-2013

I hate you for making Kat more annoying than she already is. But in seriousness, knockups are designed to be uncounterable, making you immune to them renders a LOT of champions irrelevent. Nauts ult, malphs ult, alistar, all become useless. The thing about knockups is, they usually have a high cooldown and are usually avoidable or able to miss. Slows and stuns on the other hand, are usually more spammable and harder(or impossible) to dodge, sions q, leonas kit, irelias stun/slow.

deadpixel11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

am i the only one thinking the iron boots from zelda? lol. i feel like they should slow you down. i like the idea of health boots and it fits pretty well on something like iron boots but the immune ability is broken.

why cant it just be simple health boots? i would definatly use health boots in certain situations if it was balanced right.
or why not boots that gave a shield based on level that once depleted refreshes after say....15-45 seconds? i would use those boots all the time...

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmegeddon View Post
I hate you for making Kat more annoying than she already is. But in seriousness, knockups are designed to be uncounterable, making you immune to them renders a LOT of champions irrelevent. Nauts ult, malphs ult, alistar, all become useless. The thing about knockups is, they usually have a high cooldown and are usually avoidable or able to miss. Slows and stuns on the other hand, are usually more spammable and harder(or impossible) to dodge, sions q, leonas kit, irelias stun/slow.
As a former Alistar player, no, knock-ups aren't somehow weaker than stuns in other ways and shouldn't get a CC exemption.

That said, countering them completely with just boots is going way to far.