[CHAMPION CONCPET] Lotus, The Dancing Flower

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PandaWhistle

02-01-2013

This champion is unique. In the fact that she is a close range melee mage, but she also has distance at the same Time!!

Name: Lotus, The Flower's Thorn

Overview:
Gender- Female
Race- Human
Origin- Unknown (IF ANY1 HAS IDEAS PLEASE SAY SOMETHING)
Alliance- Good
Class- Damage Dealer (Mix of both AP and and Attack)
Weapon- Chinese Sword/Unit on her back with Crystal Petals
Attack Type- Melee, Ranged

Abilities~~~~~~~~

Passive- Photosynthesis
Every 2 minutes, A crystal petal is produced on Lotus's back unit. It can stack up to a maximum of 5 petals. The petals stay on the unit until Lotus attacks an enemy champion. Each petal does damage equal to 15% of Lotus's attack power. (items affect the damage)

Q- Fragrant Breeze
Lotus swipes her sword across a small group of enemies. If the attack makes contact a larger arc comes around and slashes anything behind enemies in the normal slash's range.
Damage of slash: (25/40/65/80/95)
Damage of arc: (12/27/42/59/74)
Cost: (32/50/65/80/98)
CD: (6/6/5/5/4)

W- Rose Thorn Stinger
Lotus tosses her sword into the air and sends it flying at the selected enemy champion or unit. The sword leaves behind a debuff that sends flower petals (not the unit petals) up into the opponents face, silencing them for 2 seconds.
Damage on impact: (35/53/71/89/107)
Cost: (40/60/80/100/115)
CD: (14/13/11/10/9)

E- Rain Dance
In an aoe Lotus summons a fresh spring rain to heal herself and her allies. If enemy champions wonder into the rain, any melee attack lotus hits them with drains their health and for every hit Lotus gains 10% of the damage dealt back in health. This skill can be turned off at anytime. Consumes Mana every second.
HP Regen per second: (0.5%/1%/3%/4.5%/5%)
Cost (Mana) per second: (50/75/100/125/150)
CD: (25/23/23/21/19)

R- Full Bloom
The petals on Lotus's unit grow larger and inflict more damage, and have an infinite amount. Every attack that Lotus uses causes the petals to also launch at foe dealing extra damage, basic attacks have a constant effect like the Q skill (Less damage, by half).
(Crystal Petal damage doubled). When Lotus uses Rose Thorn Stinger the petals attack with it. When Lotus uses Rain Dance it doubles healing rate, but health received lessens by a small amount. If Lotus uses this skill and her Unit is not full, it summons all petals at once. This skill can be turned off when you want to. This skill consumes mana per second.
Normal Attack amplified by: x(1.4/1.7/2.0)
Rose Thorn Stinger amplified by: x(1.5/1.8/2.1)
Rain Dance recovery rate amplified by: x(2.0/2.0/2.0)
Rain Dance health while healing decreased by: 1/3
Cost (Mana): NO COST TO CAST!
Cost Per second: (125/215/350)

I WILL ADD CHAMP STATS AT A LATER DATE!

Appearance:
Height- 5'3"
Physical- Light skin, Purple Hair, Light Purple Eyes
Weapon- Chinese Sword/Back Petal Unit
Attire- I WILL POST PICTURE
Other- For Rain Dance she does a special dancing animation.

Skins:
Winter Lotus- Lotus's Back Unit's Crystalized weapons become The "arrows" of a snowflake. Her sword is now made of ice. To describe the outfit, i will try to upload a picture of this skin along with the normal one.

Lore:
Deep within the mountains, there is a small village nestled into a lush valley. The valley being a sacred place for sprites, fairies, pixies, and the things of that sort. The village though, since it was nestled in the mountains was prone to things such as tremors from mining accidents, or wind storms, and the occasional rockslide from weathering.

One day in the valley a dark and bemoaning force treaded across the land. The wraith Hecarim had arrived at this peaceful village. All joy died, all happiness, sucked away. The creatures of the land fled to more liveable places. Except one. As Hecarim laid waste to the village, one woman, young, beautiful, and a warrior at heart, was fending off the demon hoard that followed Hecarim. But then, she messed up. The demons pounced her, ravaging her into a ribboned lump on the ground. The demons and Hecarim strolled on.

As the woman lay there dieing on the ground, she heard a whisper asking her if she wanted to live and once again bring this valley back to its original state of glory. Her answer. Yes. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a single live flower, luminant and bright. She struggled, but managed to crawl over to it. The very moment she touched the flower, life surged through her. Her wounds were healed and there was a look of pure joy on her face. Finally healed and exhausted and not knowing what the next day would bring she layed down and rested.

When she awoke she found her newself glorious and quite nice smelling she thought to herself. Her sword had now changed into a thin blade with a flower on the hilt, she also noticed a pod on her back with crystal flower petals surrounding it. Surprised by this she promised herself to return to the village after she had dealt with the creature that poisoned it. She then found herself at the League of Legends, she promised everyone that she would be as helpful as she could. Now with a fire in her soul and an aroma that marks evil's end, she fights for justice, and for the hearts of everyone that is good.

(I AM SORRY FOR ANY BAD SPELLING)

Dialogue:
Selection- "Let's spread the seeds of joy! (she laughs)"
Movement (1)- "I hear a flower calling for help!"
Movement (2)- "I don't like fighting..."
Normal Attack- "Nature fights back you know! (she giggles)"
Q- "HA!"
W- "Even the prettiest flowers have thorns!"
E- "(She hums a rhythm while she dances)"
R- "You've mad me angry. Not wise!"
On killing a champion- "Decompose."
Death- "I give my life to the earth........."

SDO ida booty

02-01-2013

i think this is a really good idea, but her lore and all that. She can be Zyra's "sister" Like maybe she was like ahri who siphoned herself into the person and became ahri, except it was a lotus, not a fox or a rose

SDO ida booty

02-01-2013

her e consumes too much mana , lower it about 20 per lvl

PandaWhistle

02-01-2013

OK thanks for the input ^^ i appreciate what you said. The only reason i couldn't add lore though was cuz of i had to go somewhere (<-- lawl bad grammar) but i like your idea and ill fix the E skill! THANKS

Ansarum

02-01-2013

please help me by reviewing mine as well! http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3056462

for the lore help this sounds straight out of Lulu's lore "...the Glade, the enchanted home of the fae, which lay nestled in a clearing in the woods. There the rigid properties of the outside world - things like size and color - changed as frequently and whimsically as the direction of the wind..."

also she is a melee ap ranged caster. so she has a melee attack but all of her abilities are ranged (im guessing) the only problem i have is reading though these you would do either one or the other, not necessarily use the abilities to get into melee range. and the item build would be scattered all over the place not really giving any definitive items to build

it looks like your not really familiar with the numbers that League has for their champions. the LoLwiki will give you a better understanding of what they need to be but your numbers at the moment are low. or too high for your per second abilities.

i really like the champion design though the abilities could use some work and the numbers need to be changed. Keep at it!

PandaWhistle

02-03-2013

the E skill's cost is high because if you have all champions under there. By standing under it for a minute they can be back at full health. She's meant to deal damage and wound, the rain dance is just so she can be of some monetary use. And with those petals launching off her back every few minutes or so. She will be a major lane harasser. Even though she's only got 1 melee skill is because that is the thing that will really dent enemies. Her build......Its meant to be a mixture, say u have a rabadans deathcap and bloodthurster. That gives anything she has a good enuf boost right there. Thanks for your input though i really appreciate it.

PandaWhistle

02-11-2013

bump