[CHAMPION CONCEPT] Selena, The Fleeting Wisp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PandaWhistle

01-19-2013

Name: Selena, The Fleeting Breeze (SORRY CHANGED NAME) (PICTURE AT BOTTOM OF PAGE!)

Overview:
Gender-Female
Race-Spectral
Origin-An Alchemist from Noxus
Alliance-Good
Class-AP support
Weapon-Spirit Crystals
Attack Type: Ranged

Abilities~~~~~~~~

Passive- Vanish: After Selena uses any skill she will disappear for a short (Vanish's effect takes place based upon the skill used! The Vanish effect is half of the cooldown of the skill used and the passive itself has a cooldown of 30 seconds.) While in Vanish mode Selena cannot be hit be single target skills or normal attacks.

Q: Life Thread-Selena launches a threadlike projectile forward, if it hits a single enemy she drains 4% of their hp and regains it. If it lands on multiple enemies and saps 2% HP from each of them.
Basic Skill Power per level up: (15/25/45/60/80)
Cost (Mana): (25/50/75/115/140)
CD: (10/10/9/8.5/7)
Range:650

W: Wisp Trail-Selena can summon wisps that act as wards with an aoe slow effect, at maximum she can summon 5! If she wants to, she can select one wisp to teleport to, but by doing so all other wisps instantly go away.
Duration of wisps: 5 minutes a piece.
Wisp count per skill level: (1=2,2=2,3=3,4=4,5=5)
Cost (Mana): Summoning the wisps costs nothing
Slow effect within the aoe: AOE range-120 Slow:12%
CD: (20/18/16/14/12)

E: Cloud of Fog-Selena summons a cloud of fog that has an AOE slow effect, and does damage as long as an enemy unit or champion stands in it.
Cloud Duration: 12 Seconds
Damage Per Second over skill level: (10/20/40/60/80)
Cost (Mana): (45/80/115/145/160)
CD: (30/27/24/21/19)
Effects withing the cloud: Range-700 AOE range-500 slow per level up: (5/10/15/20/35)by percent.

R: Cloud Of Dust-Selena transforms herself into a cloud of dust, while in Dust mode she gains 40% movement speed but cannot attack or use skills, nor can she be attacked. Though while in dust mode she leaves a trail of fog that has the same effect as Cloud Of Fog, that deals a lot less damage!
Duration (over level up): (75 mana per second/125 mana per second/325 mana per second)
DPS: (5/10/20/35/55)
CD: (130/115/100)

Champion Statistics:
HP: 500 (+3% ever level)
HP regen: 2
Attack Damage: 17
Armor Pene: 10 | 10%
Lifesteal: 2%
Attack Speed: 0.530 aps
Crit Chance: 2%
Range: 550
Movement Speed: 335 (+5 every level)
Mana: 435 (+20)
MP Regen: 4
Ability Power: 35
Spell Penetration: 0 | 25%
Spell Vamp: 2%
Armor: 15
Magic Resist: 15

Appearance:
Height: approximately 5'2''-5'4''
Physical: Body that is translucent and has a constant misty effect to it.
Hair: Same as her body
Eye: Her eyes are just sockets filled with light
Weapon: Spirit Crystals
Attire: She is a spectre, she does not wear clothes, but she does not have.......Body parts so to speak, but she has shape.
Other: No mouth, she speaks with her mind (telepathy?)

Skins:
Cloud of Smoke Selena- Selena is pure black smoke and she has a more sinister appearance to her, occasionally she has puffs of fire come off of her. Her Spirit Embers take the shape of smoldering coal.

Lore:

As a human Selena was a studied alchemy, she was especially fond of the different shapes wind and water took, when different items of nature were added to them such as water and dirt or wind and dust. Saying she obsessed was an understatement.

Although one day as she was busying herself with her studies, a mysterious figure appeared and told her his name was Xerath, a very powerful sorcerer. Confused and baffled she asked his needs, he simply wished for a potion...As he and Selena made their way back to her laboratory, when they entered in Selena found his desired potion. When she turned around to give it to him though all she was a flash of light and she felt she was dead and looked like it too. When she awoke she found herself as a spirit, but she thought, no she wasn't a spirit, but a wonderful experimental success!

Thrilled by this discovery but quite puzzled as to why her human life was ended so soon at just the age of 23, she attempted to find the man that supposedly ended her life as a mortal. But sadly with no luck and no cause anymore, she found herself undoubtedly on the golden stairs of the League of Legends. When she arrived she found all kinds of Elemental wonders.

Now with a newfound hope and a place to be, she was ready to move forward and hopefully find her killer.

"Marvelous! I feel light as air!" -Selena

"She doesn't talk much, but when she's around my powers are far greater!" -Janna

Dialogue:
Champion Selection: "Oh to have purpose!"
Movement (1): "Where the wind takes me!"
Movement (2): "To feel free!"
Normal Attack: "What a feeling!"
Q: "Feel the winds embrace!"
W: Selena makes a blowing nose.
E: "Water and wind meet!"
R: "What an amazing discovery! *Laugh*" or "Whoosh!!"
When she kills any Champion: "Anything to find him...."
Death: *Extremely Long Sigh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO HAVE FEED BACK!!!!
THANK YOU

P.S.
FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER CHAMPION CONCEPT!!!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=mithra

PandaWhistle

01-21-2013

Bump

EpicFrogNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Ok, so I'll review.

Passive: It's a little too strong, since it makes her invincible for too long. I think it could be improved by making her stealth instead of become untargetable. This would still fit with the theme of disappearing.

Q: It's a good skill, although you forgot the range. I'll add this:
Skillshot Range: 800

W: I really like this skill. It's creative and makes her a great support. However, how much is the slow? I don't think it should be too much, but I think enemies should still notice it.

How about a 10% slow to all enemies in a 150 radius of her wisps?

E: What's the range and slow? I think the Skillshot range should be 700, while the AoE radius should be 500. The slow should be 5/10/15/20/25%

R: It's a good skill.

Could you also take a look at my concept?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3025148
Thanks.

PandaWhistle

01-21-2013

Ok thanks ^^

Gamelova

01-21-2013

Needs CD per level.

PandaWhistle

01-22-2013

Ok cool ill fix everything sooner or later. BUMP btw

PandaWhistle

01-24-2013

Bump

That PvZ Guy

01-29-2013

Selena, the Gomez.

PandaWhistle

01-30-2013

Not to sound rude. (Even though its kinda funny) I really would like feedback ^^! Thanks

PandaWhistle

02-07-2013

Bump