1400's jungler LFT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Big Ogre

01-21-2013

Some basic info about me:
Top Elo S2:1550
Top Elo S3:1506
Current Elo:1506
Do I rage: Nope, very laid back person
Do I have skype/vent/ts:yup

What junglers can I play: Almost anything you can think of, picked up another couple new ones to start messing around with today.
Which are my favorite:Khazix,ammumu,naut,mundo,nocturne
Which am I planning on learning: Jungle ezreal, big saint vicious fanboy, I'm pretty confident with almost anything in my champ pool atm

Which junglers are my worst:My lee sin is pretty bad and by that I mean I use maybe 40% of the champions potential.

Why is your elo low: I function a lot better on a team where everyone is on the same page, I can carry soloqueue but those games usually make me want to cry in a corner, that being said I don't believe in elo hell, if I played enough games with my 70% win rate mundo/naut I would probably be able to grind myself up to a higher level but I generally play stuff all around the board to have fun with the game, also would probably help if I had a duo partner.

What type of team are you looking for and what do you want out of it: I'm just looking for a mature team, would prefer 18+ individuals, whether it's competitive or not I would probably enjoy either way but I enjoy the team experience much more then the solo.

What times are you on: 8pm onwards eastern on weekedays, weekends depends on what work I have to get done

feel free to friend me in game to ask any queston or play some games

Big Ogre

01-21-2013

bump

Big Ogre

01-25-2013

bump

Mila Kunis

01-26-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post33915302

If you're still looking... : )

Big Ogre

01-27-2013

Too much commitment for me, since I'm a student first, but thanks for the post I'm still looking