Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominate Dominion #41 Registration Is Open!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Manse

01-22-2013

Wish I could get a team. I only trust one person I play with regularly in a competitive setting.

Golly

01-22-2013

Are you joining Dominatedominion chat in-game? I subbed for a team last week last minute. I'm sure there are teams out there looking for people.

Try a new team -- you might be surprised by their skill level and knowledge. Also if you have experience you can bring to the table, you could help some other people.

konfetarius

01-23-2013

Simple question:

When the good Panzerz has to be subbed out for the finals, does he still get the RP in the mobafire rules?

HaIfhearted

01-23-2013

Another question:
Can we have an exemption to the "only 5 members and 1 sub" rule?

Because otherwise team Beware Tall Grass (BTG) can't exist, as they are practically a miniature army with all their members and constant substitutions, hue.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

01-23-2013

Quote:
konfetarius:
Simple question:

When the good Panzerz has to be subbed out for the finals, does he still get the RP in the mobafire rules?

No, sorry.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

01-23-2013

Quote:
HaIfhearted:
Another question:
Can we have an exemption to the "only 5 members and 1 sub" rule?

Because otherwise team Beware Tall Grass (BTG) can't exist, as they are practically a miniature army with all their members and constant substitutions, hue.

Those rules displayed aren't correct. I will be able to upload my own rule set by tonight or tomorrow night.

konfetarius

01-23-2013

Quote:
No, sorry.

Wait, so to be perfectly clear, if we have Panzerzs listed as a member, and the designated substitute member subs for him, only 4 people get prize (i.e. a player has to be present in all 2/3 games of the final Bo3?) So there is no point to us to keeping Panzerzs as anything other than a sub unless we are positive he can finish the finals game?

Also, can we change who the designated sub is after the tournament starts? For example, we play the initial matches with Panzerzs as a sub, and should we make it to the prize rounds and determine there is enough time for him to make finish the BO3, can we designate someone else as a sub and convert him into a full member mid-tourney?

Or, are the rules pretty much the same as what we had up to this point and mobafire rules page doesn't reflect that?

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

01-24-2013

Quote:
konfetarius:
Wait, so to be perfectly clear, if we have Panzerzs listed as a member, and the designated substitute member subs for him, only 4 people get prize (i.e. a player has to be present in all 2/3 games of the final Bo3?) So there is no point to us to keeping Panzerzs as anything other than a sub unless we are positive he can finish the finals game?

Also, can we change who the designated sub is after the tournament starts? For example, we play the initial matches with Panzerzs as a sub, and should we make it to the prize rounds and determine there is enough time for him to make finish the BO3, can we designate someone else as a sub and convert him into a full member mid-tourney?

Or, are the rules pretty much the same as what we had up to this point and mobafire rules page doesn't reflect that?

Look above. "rules displayed aren't correct"
Rules are pretty much the same as what we have had.

Golly

01-26-2013

http://redd.it/17c41q

Stream thread! Upvote this folks!

grandmastad

01-26-2013

Anyone need a decent filller tonight hit me up. I have all voice programs.