Dominate Dominion #41 Registration Is Open!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

FREE to enter!

Prizes
1st Place - $20 RP + Triumphant Ryze Skin ea. player
2nd Place - $15 RP ea. player
3rd Place - $10 RP ea. player
4th Place - $5 RP ea. player

This tournament along with the following will be powered by MobaFire. For information on why we switched, or how to create/join a team, please read the post on DominateDominion.

Good luck!

Golly

01-21-2013

http://redd.it/170i5p

Let's do this!

naotasan

01-21-2013

Really hope I don't have work this week

Rilakkuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Feedski did you get an email from Riot asking for your mailing address? Hope so, you do a lot of work for us

It should read something like this:

Quote:
Greetings feedski,

At Riot Games, we know it takes a community to make a great game. As one of the most influential and active members of the League of Legends community, we think you're pretty special; the player experience wouldn't be the same without you. We'd like to show our appreciation for your heroic contributions by sending a "little" something made just for you. In order for you to receive it, please provide us with your mailing address by clicking the link below, and we'll ensure the goods get to the right place.

Keep an eye out for this special delivery and, until then, we'll see you where players reign: on the forums, fan sites, YouTube and, of course, on the Fields of Justice.
Congratulations and thank you for building an awesome League of Legends community.
It's real: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...34229#33734229

DG TheFeedski

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeeDeh View Post
Feedski did you get an email from Riot asking for your mailing address? Hope so, you do a lot of work for us

It should read something like this:

It's real: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...34229#33734229
Nope, not that I have seen.

Rilakkuma

01-21-2013

Well lets get you one then!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post33744062

DG TheFeedski

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeeDeh View Post
Haha, thanks. :P

NamKim

01-22-2013

TheFeedski was the one who got me into Dominion. I played a couple of Dominion games before, I liked it but I never got into it. It was the Dominate Dominion Tournament streams that got me hooked on Dominion.

Keep in mind that I joined League of Legends after the initial release of Dominion and never even heard of NESL. Meaning, TheFeedski has done more to link me to Dominion than even Riot did.

Am I speaking a little too highly of TheFeedski? Maybe a little, but it is a point I need to stress. If I ever reach 999 Dominion wins, I will ask TheFeedski (if he is still alive and active in the Dom community) to play with me in my 1,000th win. As far as the Dominion Community is concern, TheFeedski > Rioters (minus RiotNome...but he never strike me as a guy who likes to socialize with the community like you would see from other Rioters...)

Here's to you, TheBosski..

DG TheFeedski

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
TheFeedski was the one who got me into Dominion. I played a couple of Dominion games before, I liked it but I never got into it. It was the Dominate Dominion Tournament streams that got me hooked on Dominion.

Keep in mind that I joined League of Legends after the initial release of Dominion and never even heard of NESL. Meaning, TheFeedski has done more to link me to Dominion than even Riot did.

Am I speaking a little too highly of TheFeedski? Maybe a little, but it is a point I need to stress. If I ever reach 999 Dominion wins, I will ask TheFeedski (if he is still alive and active in the Dom community) to play with me in my 1,000th win. As far as the Dominion Community is concern, TheFeedski > Rioters (minus RiotNome...but he never strike me as a guy who likes to socialize with the community like you would see from other Rioters...)

Here's to you, TheBosski..
*tear* <3

Golly

01-22-2013

Bump! For both Feedski being awesome and the DD registration info!