@Riot - The state of Poppy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acid Reigns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Stop playing her.

They made Philo cheaper, so it's easier to get faster.
Hextech is better now, not worse. You can get two actives in one fight, if you're doing enough, and it's up pretty much all the time. The active is probably the best thing about it anyway.
Triforce is still broken OP on her.
Swifties are much better, and are a really good buy on her now
Flask helps her immensely
IE and PD are both bad for Poppy, and you shouldn't build them anyway
Resistances do the same thing for Poppy as health. In fact Health is better, because her W gives armor.

Can everyone PLEASE stop whining about her? Just because you don't like her doesn't mean everyone else does too.

I'm sure you have enough champs you like, you don't need to gut my favorite champion.

Derrick the Red

01-27-2013

I love Poppy and played her as my main for 2 years. While she is still my "honorary main" I can't play her ever in blind pick because of risky top counters and I can't play her in draft pick because she is so easy to counter (and you solo queue is awful for trying to pick and trade). I appreciate these threads focusing on improving Poppy's stats without wrecking her.

NickSlip

01-27-2013

It looks like Trinity Force is getting its price lowered by about 300 gold, according to PBE. This is some really good news for Poppy; however, I don't think it'll change her current viability at all - she's still plagued far too much by BC, DPS nerfs, and resistance nerfs. I might go back to rushing this item now though.

NickSlip

01-31-2013

bump.

PROppy

02-06-2013

Bump

Kunoichi Kataru

02-06-2013

Don't care if this is a necro, bumping it.

Kunoichi Kataru

02-06-2013

Not letting these die.

Warface

02-06-2013

I don't like yordles in general, but this one's the one I tolerate for being melee, brave gal she is.

Bump

Kunoichi Kataru

02-06-2013

Another bump for this.

Mishli

02-07-2013

to everyone who keeps saying "don't wreck my favorite champ" we're not asking for a total remake, only a tweak, we don't think she's completly useless like eve was, but seeing as she hasn't had a stat change in over 2.5 years, she's simply fallen behind on the times. we're asking for a tweak, maybe a little modification to bring her up to par. secondly, win rate aside, poppy is still one of the lowest used champions in league. towards the end of season two, looking at 5 different sights, she was in the bottom 10 champs on all of them, usually bottom 5. can she still dominate, yes, but more often than not it's your opponents messing up, than it is raw player skill YES she has a high skillcap, but just because you have had a few good games doesn't mean she doesn't have some issues. I have personally gone 44/5/5 with poppy and gotten 2 penta's with her. and i still think she needs some small tweaking.