I'm so sick of seeing this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Quackers

01-21-2013

>Top decides to try to force a fight at the relic brush at the start of the game
>Enemy team sends one guy to cap top while the fight happens
>Bot gets blamed for lack of control (wat)

>Three players top are constantly trying to force fights in the middle of the map while the enemy hold the top point
>Constant failures allow the enemy team to continue downward and decimate bot
>Bot gets blamed for lack of control

I feel for so bad our Vi. She was constantly being blamed for every mistake by the top group. She held her own against Cait, which isn't an easy match up for Vi in bot lane, especially if the point gets capped. She was our top scoring player as well, from the bot lane, which typically doesn't happen because bot lane isn't involved in as much capping and defending as the top group.

I hate that mindset that somehow top depends on bot more than bot depends on top when it's completely the other way around.

NamKim

01-21-2013

I guess the bot is now the jungler of Dom

But in all seriousness, I am a believer that I could always do better. Even if bot lane failed, it's a learning experience. I should have ganked bot more often or should have done something else to help my bot out. This is the mindset I need to have in order to become better.

But if top fails, I think only in the rarest of situations is it the bot lane's fault. And I have to be pretty creative to think of situations where it is truly the bot lane's fault.

tl;dr: People should not blame others period...constructive criticism is another story.

Panzerzs

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
>Top decides to try to force a fight at the relic brush at the start of the game
>Enemy team sends one guy to cap top while the fight happens
>Bot gets blamed for lack of control (wat)

>Three players top are constantly trying to force fights in the middle of the map while the enemy hold the top point
>Constant failures allow the enemy team to continue downward and decimate bot
>Bot gets blamed for lack of control

I hate that mindset that somehow top depends on bot more than bot depends on top when it's completely the other way around.
I am planning to make a small crappy guide soon for people, after I finish rl stuff.
-I see ur frustration, typically, it's because no one (except for sauron, nekrogen, pain etc) has given a SOLID guide to objective, optimal things to consider, & how to get small Advantages that snowball to wins~
-Comparing to SR, there is some sort of true metta that at least the mid elos know (exception of trolls)
-In dominion, people don't understand the true mechanics of dominion even when they're 2k elo, I swear, even I have to reminded on my Dom-in-game mechanics.

-So I'ma try help the community as best as I can since I came to League for the sake of helping others, rather than just keeping what I know about dominion to myself like a little brat.

Zeoroot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
I guess the bot is now the jungler of Dom

I am a believer that I could always do better. Even if bot lane failed, it's a learning experience. I should have ganked bot more often or should have done something else to help my bot out. This is the mindset I need to have in order to become better.
Same here, most of the time I end up thinking I should have ganked bot more often. Then again, Ive even had people snap at me for going to gank bot...the wonders of low elo I guess

weezcake

01-21-2013

Apparently it's my fault I'm losing bot lane and getting ganked. Happens all the time - people are bad and blame someone else instead of admitting it. The easiest person to blame is bot because well, it's easy to blame bot lane.

CallMeTaste

01-21-2013

If you're truly sick of seeing that happen, then do something about it...

In Duck's situation, it would have been better to force your team to play defensive, abandon top altogether and force skirmishes around their mid jungle. If you come out ahead in a trade, close out top with a numbers advantage. If top is being camped, force a fight on their mid while forcing a favorable skirmish in the jungle. If bot is being ganked, look if you can benefit with a lane swap to make the lane safer (for example, sending lulu bot) or counter gank and/or punish with a cap bot. Force team comp advantages. Take advantage of respawn timers.

Kholdstare13

01-22-2013

Those games where you get 4v1'd bot and yet your team still can't cap top.

ThioCyanate

01-22-2013

I tend to play bot, usually what happens when my team freaks out on me for loosing bot I simply say "srry, its hard to 1vX"