@ Red: Is Swain supposed to be **** at last hitting cause of his passive?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flux Aureo

10-21-2010

You can always use your low mana cost spells to aid you last hit.But Swain has nice base damage for LH IMO.

pobodysnerfect

10-21-2010

I really don't have a hard time at all. He's one of the easier casters to last hit with. Morg/Fiddle/Anivia sometimes give me trouble.

Computerz

10-21-2010

Alistar is REALLY easy to last hit with. His first attack comes out really quickly.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

10-21-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Playing him in company playtest, he had the best animation/speed in the game of anyone except maybe MF/Corki. Unless they actually nerfed that, his base attack is crazy good.

ctidesm

10-21-2010

soraka

Pinith

10-21-2010

You might not be used to him yet, but the animation and particle speed for his autoattack are really good. I think I'm only bad at last hitting with him out of inexperience. He's definitely the best for auto-attack last hits out of all the mages I've played (unless you count the old AP corki or teemo)

Sinbu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

I think the problem stems from the fact that his base attack is deceptively low in damage. Or it feels that way. I've played 10+ game with Swain, and ive always had a problem last hitting.

I believe the reason why its so hard is because he's a master tactician

logg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

animation is pretty great. damage, not so much. same problem as all casters though.