hate support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voyles

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeroAce View Post
dats the point m8. u sure u read da whole thing l0l?
That's not how you get sarcasm either!

DaHeroAce

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir GoodMood View Post
You'll have to get off your high horse and learn to play well with others.

Sure, you might not like it, but does that mean you will always get your way? No.

If you hate it so much, get better at it. You're there to help your team win, not for yourself to get the highest CS or kills. Why are you even complaining on the forums about this?
yeah excuse me but yeah its a team game but im talking bout getting forced into this game after game after game. also i can probably keep up with you playing nami/soraka/teemo. its just i hate it.

AckNun

01-21-2013

You may not like support, but from experience in a lot of the games I play in, nobody really does. So you are not alone, but please remember that this is a team game. Just play what the team needs even if it is support. General rule of thumb in life to take in here as well, you won't always get what you want in life nor in this game. Simple fact, otherwise I'm sure everyone would be millionaires living in luxurious mansions. Just got to find some kind of support or champion that may not fit the meta possible or fits your playstyle as a support. Go Ashe support, can still build damage and carry if you want, but you will be supporting with wards, slow utility arrow for cc and may not dish out the same amount of dmg as a full on carry. But hey at least you are playing a champ you like for example in a role you hate so it's not all that bad. It's probably how people have started off with different supports that were not meant as that role, such as Fiddle or Zyra. So just take the higher road and play that role even if you hate it and look at the future games where you will get to play any other role but it in games to come.

TLDR: You'll get your chance to not play support like everyone else, just be the better person and play the game to win by playing the role your team needs. Better to win and make everyone happy than to make 4 other people miserable and just you being happy by picking AP Yi and messing with your ADC cause you don't like support.

Zswords

01-21-2013

Quote:
its not that i dont kno how its just it repulses me. like i get no rush outa playing support.

... How?

Support/Tank is probably the single most stressing, and trying role, to play in the entire game, except maybe Jungle.

Why? Because EVERYONE is your Problem. You see that carry, it's YOUR job, to make sure he stays alive. You see that jungler coming to gank your carry? How are you going to handle it? Kill ping the jungler for a psuedo counter gank? Avoid ping him so that your carry gets to safety? How are you going to handle it if your carry doesn't back up?

What about mid, mids getting pushed hard, and the jungle had to B... do you wanna go provide a psuedo gank to help get him some relief, or dare you leave your carry alone long enough for you to do so? Is dragon warded? Tri-Bush? Does mid have necessary role coverage?

This is just a small example, of what should constantly be going through your head as support, and that's not even getting to mid or late game... that's a WHOLE other can of apples. >.>

Aerothal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Quote:
cant stand it. i wont play it if i dont have to. so many reasons why i hate it. its gettin to the point where if im forced to play support i'll take yi, go ap and q all the minions. is it really bad if i hate support?
I believe that you are a bad team player.
Sometimes you have to play support. It's a team effort.
If you get gold quints and build gp10 items you don't need minions.
"supports" that take minions from the adc lose games.
You clearly need to get off your high horse. good supports win games by enabling their adc.
You are playing a lot of Ezreal. An Ez, without a good support is useless.

pineluv

01-21-2013

Quote:
its not that i dont kno how its just it repulses me. like i get no rush outa playing support.

"get a rush"

you're one of those players who keeps trying to start teamfights when your team is down ten and they have baron. i can feel it.

VinceLegend

01-22-2013

omg i understand this completely. i really do. what people dont understand i think is this is a game thats made to be fun unless youre in ranked and then you take the game way too serious i think. but if its to be fun i think you should be able to play whatever you want. the game really doesnt support that though.

JevelFaithful

01-22-2013

Can't tell if troll or mentally challenged.

SupportOrWillAFK

01-22-2013

I like support.

KingSnafu

01-22-2013

You do realize that a good support that wards, harasses, CC's and builds correctly can carry a game just as easy as mid, top, or ADC. The only problem is when people get jungle or support they think about themselves and either dont pay attention, or do not know how to prioritize what they're doing.