Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

hate support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaHeroAce

01-21-2013

cant stand it. i wont play it if i dont have to. so many reasons why i hate it. its gettin to the point where if im forced to play support i'll take yi, go ap and q all the minions. is it really bad if i hate support?

ChillxIGotThis

Recruiter

01-21-2013

Yes, yes it is. If you have a team it's not that bad. But if you're solo queuing, you should know how to play all the roles. Just to help prevent yourself from doing badly in that role.

Voyles

01-21-2013

Quote:
DaHeroAce:
cant stand it. i wont play it if i dont have to. so many reasons why i hate it. its gettin to the point where if im forced to play support i'll take yi, go ap and q all the minions. is it really bad if i hate support?

That's not how you play Support Master Yi.

Armstice

01-21-2013

Several supports have the kit and means to spoon feed their team the game. If you can carry from support I believe you are capable of carrying from anywhere.

DaHeroAce

01-21-2013

Quote:
MileHighJew:
That's not how you play Support Master Yi.

dats the point m8. u sure u read da whole thing l0l?

DaHeroAce

01-21-2013

Quote:
ChillxIGotThis:
Yes, yes it is. If you have a team it's not that bad. But if you're solo queuing, you should know how to play all the roles. Just to help prevent yourself from doing badly in that role.

its not that i dont kno how its just it repulses me. like i get no rush outa playing support.

Ryderknight

01-21-2013

I think there should be more supports in the game. But that's just my opinion without support it makes the game boring.. I mean. It makes the game less fun if we don't have support. They're really important to the team in a lot of ways.

Armstice

01-21-2013

When you need someone to stun that runner for the kill, or stun the chaser to prevent one. Wtb support.

DaHeroAce

01-21-2013

Quote:
Ryderknight:
I think there should be more supports in the game. But that's just my opinion without support it makes the game boring.. I mean. It makes the game less fun if we don't have support. They're really important to the team in a lot of ways.

yes yes yes. but that doesnt mean i like playing them. i will play anything but support.

Friendship Donut

01-21-2013

You'll have to get off your high horse and learn to play well with others.

Sure, you might not like it, but does that mean you will always get your way? No.

If you hate it so much, get better at it. You're there to help your team win, not for yourself to get the highest CS or kills. Why are you even complaining on the forums about this?