Display complete games (w/ post game info) list in client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zer0blizzard

01-21-2013

I would appreciate a way to compare the performance of various champions and be able to sort by game type, with complete match information (as in a quantified, comparable version of the game information present in spectating games).

Recent games only displays a limited number of games with a very limited amount of information present for each game, the most played champions only corresponds to ranked games, and even its performance comparing tools aren't detailed enough (see the post game information for a better standard of making data available).

Zer0blizzard

01-23-2013

Bump.

Zer0blizzard

01-24-2013

Bump.

Troa

01-24-2013

No reply doesn't mean bump all your topics. Statistics that in depth would be a hindrance to the average player most likely. Also, adding more and more history in takes up more database space, and makes the client query more information and thus take longer. Information overload can be quite... disastrous...to an online game.

Zer0blizzard

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troa View Post
No reply doesn't mean bump all your topics. Statistics that in depth would be a hindrance to the average player most likely. Also, adding more and more history in takes up more database space, and makes the client query more information and thus take longer. Information overload can be quite... disastrous...to an online game.
And yet Elobuff makes money. Riddle that one for me. They get their information straight from Riot, but Riot doesn't do it directly.

Also, no replies means that I should bump. I want Riot to see them. If they don't like it, they can easily close my threads.

Zer0blizzard

01-28-2013

Bump.

Zer0blizzard

01-30-2013

Bump.

Zer0blizzard

01-31-2013

All your bump are belong to us

SilverGalford

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troa View Post
interesting

Zer0blizzard

02-07-2013

Bump.