Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Extra Bonus RP and Double IP for a limited time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChimRichalds

01-30-2013

I purchased rp cards for 10 dollars expecting extra rp and got none. The board only mentioned mobile payment, should i be contacting riot?

Agt6264

01-31-2013

Purchased Riot Points. Received an error saying, "We apologize, but our store has encountered an error. Please contact us at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/ for additional support." Tried 2 more times. I have received the same exact error. Come to find out, I've been charged 3 times. No riot points, charged 3 times... someone help?

SHOURIjr

01-31-2013

Hue

HotWaterProxy

01-31-2013

I didn't get my bonus 400 rp for buying 3000 RP. Please give thanks. I bought 4:56 on Jan 31, 2013.

CauBeVoDanh

01-31-2013

hi i put in 20$ for RR but i didn't get the 400RR gift

Supremacy CA

01-31-2013

200 Extra RP for $20 .... thats like you save $1.30 for spending $20. If you guys are gonna do something for the community at least make an effort?? Lame..

blackvenumb

01-31-2013

i just bought RP and i dont get the double riot can you do something plz??? i really need my money back or RP i feel bad y waste all my money on my wallet for nothing i boutgh my rp at 11.00 , ( 1 hour before the day expires 1-31 ) soooo now what? plz answer to my email

blackvenumb

01-31-2013

i didnt get my double RP HELP

nodoyuna

02-01-2013

**** i want to buy now...

negi85

02-01-2013

I payed $35 for rp and did not recive my rp can u help? plz?