Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Extra Bonus RP and Double IP for a limited time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Euporia

01-28-2013

Oh, where is my boost i play a lot but didnt received my double ip!
Neither my friends, what's going on?

Cheers.

ffiesta

01-28-2013

Cant buy RP.
Im from Argentina.
Something wrong with the store? Thanks for your reply.

"We apologize, but our store has encountered an error. Please contact us at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/ for additional support."

Riptanc

01-28-2013

I'm getting the same 105 and 106 Error codes for the passed couple days. They run a special on RP then ya can't even buy it >.> just take my money already!

Zarin2805

01-28-2013

We should get another day for that fail on sturday

TheNewDark

01-28-2013

Extend/Renew it! The login Q's screwed most of us up :c

ltaly

01-28-2013

charged me double rp when I bought ez....

i am not impressed

Jak7217

01-28-2013

I bought 24 hours of double IP and was ready to pull an all nighter, only to find that it didn't stack with what RIOT gave. What a waste of RP... you think they would have something in place to prevent that?

ash5112

01-28-2013

is it free?i dont know i bought a rp card last week is it free at all cuase i didn't get that much i had pay 10 dollers and i got 1300 RP

cxzone17

01-28-2013

i cant buy riot points cause i got a suspension till the 31st is there any way i can buy them on the site or something... But the werid thing is i only left one game and one of them i was afk your team should fix that error and i also got an email saying one more time and i get a permanent suspension really if i do get a pernament suspension for a useless reason i will be so made i bet so many people spent so much money on there account but now cant use it cause they left a couple games.

KinKhao

01-29-2013

will i still get bonus RP if i buy it from gamestop?