Extra Bonus RP and Double IP for a limited time

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunar Umbra

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
If you bought RP in the last week or so, feel free to contact support to ask if the bonus can be applied retroactively.
I am very disappointed with the response from Riot customer service. (January 6 purchased 13000 RP, after waiting in vain throughout the entire holiday sales event for this special.)

" Thank you for contacting me. Unfortunately, you don't have any purchases that are eligible for this Bonus RP Promotion. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

If you purchase an RP bundle from now until January 31st at 11:59 PM, PST, you will receive the special bonus RP. "

As a long time paying customer that enjoys the game enough to make purchases, I may have been more inclined to buy more champions/skins on demand if I felt my continued patronage was more valued. This response with a quick apology and then immediately followed up with a statement telling me if I were to spend more money, has aggravated me to no end.

I would like to now apologize for any inconvenience my following promise may cause you (Riot). My wallet is officially closed until 2014. I promise to not buy any skins, no matter how tempting and no champion shall be acquired unless they are on sale. As you are a business that does not provide monetary refunds, it is unfortunate that this is my only recourse. I hope the last $100 I spent on your service will serve you well throughout the year to come.

LiL GwaPiTo xD

01-25-2013

i need Rp please bcuz im going to chance my name or i buy skin like it

Àltaïr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-25-2013

In how many hours till double ip?

Fourt3hLuls

01-25-2013

umm it says mobile payments wont get bonus, does that mean if you get a card from walmart it doesnt get the extra bonus?

Silly Billy1325

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltar View Post
In how many hours till double ip?
it will be up in 15 hours, for Australians in WA :P

fr33f4ll

01-25-2013

when does SEason 3 start?

ikumONtataz

01-25-2013

Quote:
The IP boosts do still work with double IP weekends, but I don't think it's 4x. I'll see if I can get more details on how it works.
Hippalus, can we get an update on the quoted? Appreciate you.

xxXLightningxxX

01-25-2013

Quote:
[aws3]news/January_2013/RP_IP_Bonus_Promotion/rpreductionbanner_announcement.jpg[/aws3]

Season 3 is imminent and the competition is beginning to flex their muscles – are you ready to rise to the challenge and take on all comers? To help you get ready for Season 3 we’re offering two bonus promos – a double IP weekend and some extra bonus RP with each purchase:

• Your double IP weekend starts on January 26 and ends at 11:59 PM Pacific on January 27
  • Get extra bonus RP when you purchase RP from now through January 31 at 11:59 PM Pacific

Here’s a breakdown of how much RP you’ll receive for purchases during the Prepare for Season 3 Bonus:

• $5.00 – 650 RP
  • $10.00 – 1460 RP (1300 + 80 standard bonus RP + 80 extra bonus RP)
  • $20.00 – 3000 RP (2600 + 200 standard bonus RP + 200 extra bonus RP)
  • $35.00 – 5450 RP (4550 + 450 standard bonus RP + 450 extra bonus RP)
  • $50.00 – 7900 RP (6500 + 700 standard bonus RP + 700 extra bonus RP)
  • $100.00 – 17000 RP (13000 + 2000 standard bonus RP + 2000 extra bonus RP)

Unfortunately, because mobile payment methods don’t receive bonus RP, we won’t be able to apply the doubled bonus to these transactions.

These bonuses should help you stock up on some new gear in preparation for the next chapter in competitive League of Legends.
what about 25$ rp

MrOrville

Master Recruiter

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxXLightningxxX View Post
what about 25$ rp
its just double the bonus rp given I don't remember what the bonus for $20 exactly is but just double it.

also hippa already answered the ip boost stacks but from the base. it isn't 4x time but it is doubled from the base ip twice.

and rp boosts do apply to the cards as already stated

UponTheBlueSky

01-25-2013

how about buying prepaid card? does it also gain extra RP? Will i also get 7900RP if i buy 2 $25prepaid card?