Extra Bonus RP and Double IP for a limited time

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadRob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

yay

FaustianHero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Aw yeah, my birthday is on the 27th. If I get any cards, I'm gonna be rolling in filthy filthy lucre.

@Hippalus, any word about any upcoming rune re-pricing or sale? I was kind of hoping to see some holiday runes for the Snowdown Showdown.

Stupid Jungler

01-21-2013

Hippalus! Do you guys have plans for some form of customer reward program reguarding summoners who have spent lots of cheddar on the game?

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

01-21-2013
5 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLG Doublel?ft View Post
I can confirm that this IS NOT working. I just went out to buy an RP card $25 and I received 3250 which is even less than the normal 3500. I should be getting 3750 correct? Is this a bug? I can prove it with a screenshot. I repeat, the bonus is currently NOT working.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbrtt View Post
I bought $10.00 of RP and I only got the standard 1380 RP am I getting the extra 80?
If that happened, those are bugs which should be fixed shortly. Contact support and you'll get the extra RP.

JoanTheDark

01-21-2013

Is it possible that we could contact LoL Support if we make a mobile payment? Showing screenshot or something so it can apply to get the bonus RP?

V3ngaděr

01-21-2013

dude!!! this weekend ip X2 + ipboost 3 days = ip X4? or not? D:

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

01-21-2013
6 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Potat˛ NA View Post
Hippalus! Do you guys have plans for some form of customer reward program regarding summoners who have spent lots of cheddar on the game?
Yes! Summoner icon rewards for big Riot supporters are taking longer than I'd hoped but are in progress and will happen. They will count all spending from the start of the account.

RECTUM RESIZER

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
If that happened, those are bugs which should be fixed shortly. Contact support and you'll get the extra RP.
thank you for the quick reply. Could you pass this bug on to the technical people to make sure no one else has this problem? Thank you, I will contact support now.

xCelent

01-21-2013

lol I bought rp this morning...

dafedidi

01-21-2013

Mobile payement still ignored.