Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Extra Bonus RP and Double IP for a limited time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Obtenebrous

01-21-2013

Quote:
Force Of Nature:
5 hours ago wat

Ikr? I've been checking the forums every hour or so for new sale info. This thread was NOT here. I think they post stuff and hide it until later.

zChenster

01-21-2013

Might be a stupid question, but does that bonus RP come with prepaid cards, too?

Alyran

01-21-2013

Holy ****. That was unexpected!

You're the best Hippalus!

KrazYKinetiK

01-21-2013

I just purchased a $10.00 package about an hour before this was announced and I didn't get the bonus RP even though the dates are the 21st to the 31st :-/ is there any way I could get the bonus?

NoizyTribe

01-21-2013

Will this only count for online buying for RP only or will the $10 and $25 gift cards also count for the extra bonus RP?

Jurr

Recruiter

01-21-2013

Thank you

wall 534

01-21-2013

does the extra RP apply to the pepaid cards?

Alyran

01-21-2013

Quote:
KrazYKinetiK:
I just purchased a $10.00 package about an hour before this was announced and I didn't get the bonus RP even though the dates are the 21st to the 31st :-/ is there any way I could get the bonus?

Check Hippalus's second post. Contact Support.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

01-21-2013

Quote:
Rivayne:
Quick question: If I bought a 14 Day IP boost, will I receive 4x IP? Or will it atleast pause during this event?

The IP boosts do still work with double IP weekends, but I don't think it's 4x. I'll see if I can get more details on how it works.

Giraffesyo

01-21-2013

Awww yeah..

Wait what no icons this time?