Extra Bonus RP and Double IP for a limited time

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UHaveFailed

01-21-2013

WHY YOU MAKE THE DOUBLE IP THE WEEKEND BEFORE EXAMS;(

also if i buy rp prepaid cards do i still get extra rp?

DreadPirateLynx

01-21-2013

Of course. I sat on a few RP cards that I got before Christmas to see if you guys would do something like this for the holidays. About a week after New Years I decided that if you hadn't done it already, you weren't likely to do it soon...

The Dork

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Yes! Summoner icon rewards for big Riot supporters are taking longer than I'd hoped but are in progress and will happen. They will count all spending from the start of the account.
Its cool that you are doing something at least, but just an icon? How bout physical stuff like a Riot/LoL themed shirts. Maybe throw a free skin or something.

I AM LEGEND15

Recruiter

01-21-2013

lol its pretty funny just reading through all the posts people have made. i just wanted to adress all the people who might be slower then others
first, if you have purchased rp in the last week or so, if you contact support you should be able to receive the bonus, just ask nicely
second, what kind of school has exams now, you'd think it would be before winter break or right after it, not randomly in the middle of january
third, gl on sat
fourth yes it does apply to prepaid cards and if you dont get it it could be a glitch so contact support
fifth, stop being dumb and asking questions that have already been answered by hippalus
sixth thanks hippalus for answering all these questions and keep up the great work riot

Bcarca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

I'm glad they picked the weekend right before exams and finals... Who needs school anyways...

PeekingOnYou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Now I have an excuse to buy more rp

haziqkool2

01-21-2013

SAME HERE! RIOT PLEASE GIVE US EXTRA RPs i bought 35usd

Quote:
Originally Posted by November Terra View Post
I just bought RP yesterday. FML.

HyroPanda

01-21-2013

does the cards ($20, $25) at 7-11 also include this special rp event? I am thinking about buying rp cards at the convience stores since I have no credit car ( paypal etc). PLease help.

PoisonedTail

01-21-2013

What exactly does he mean mobile payment?

OneHalfLift

01-21-2013

Ditch school. Move in with CLG. YEAH! :P