Extra Bonus RP and Double IP for a limited time

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamelova

01-21-2013

After I read this thread. Man, I feel like ______... What about the players who spent money on RP just like two days before? What if we don't recieve the RP? I feel so sad.

To all of loyal League of Legends frequently paying customers here is the look that you can contact support to possibly recieve the bonus RP that LoL unfortunately released today, but not two days ago. (My lil rage, sorry.)

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/new

HeyThereDeLeila

01-21-2013

Going to miss the IP event due to exams. I have no choice but to except this terrible and inevitable faith.

Pookrat

01-21-2013

Suddenly overcome with great terror. I purchased $100 of RP just now. It even said 17,000 RP. My current IP is still 360. Oh my god. It has even charged my card $100.

Davidt1234

01-21-2013

hah, who needs wallets when you can just spend all your money on this?

Felldark

01-21-2013

Question do you guys take your cars back to the dealership 6 months later and say hey look my car went on sale i bought it less than a year ago and want to be reimburst on my purchase or im going to ask for a full refund!

Answer: No

Why? because sales are meant to be sales for when they are not for any product ever issued to be qualified for a discount how about you guys enjoy the fact that there is a company that would even do such promos for their players and stop crying about how you bought RP 2 weeks ago.

Think of it this way if there was no sale at all would you still have asked for a refund today on your RP would you have been any less satisfied? the answer is simple you bought RP you got what you paid for and were happy now you see something slightly better and are unhappy when you should be satisfied and not act like an impulsive buyer.

/rant cancel

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
The IP boosts do still work with double IP weekends, but I don't think it's 4x. I'll see if I can get more details on how it works.
i remember reading that if you got per win boosts and timed boosts, its 3x. maybe its the same way for this too

thefallenleo

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by november terra View Post
i just bought rp yesterday. Fml.
omfg me too -.- fml my lief is ruined q.q

jasonthekid

01-21-2013

Exam week in Canada SWEEET

Thug luv

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsasinOfTheNite View Post
Awesome
Guess whos buying a poopload of rp?
pooperonie

DunTickleMe

01-21-2013

wow during my exam period... do you really want me to fail