Solo ranked is not solo!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guillotine

10-21-2010

In solo ranked game almost every game played by the combination of 2-3 friends, why u still called this SOLO?

Forbeodan

10-21-2010

Last night I played a few games that way, and lost every one of them. They were either horrible players (in one game the three rage quit 10 minutes in leaving me playing Sivir and one other guy playing Blitz until we surrendered at 25 minutes), or were only focused on each other, not communicating or providing any support to the rest of the team.

hyliandanny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

Yet another dissatisfaction brought on by the allowance of duo players within something labeled as a "Solo Queue".

Peebioh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

Because you're queing solo. That doesn't mean that everyone else solo qued aswell, that would be nice if they did but they do not. And you can only que up with either another friend or you need a full 5, atleast that's what I think you're trying to say.

Forbeodan

10-21-2010

I figure if it is intended to be solo then don't allow for invites. If you want to mix groups with random player fill-ins then have a different play option for that.

Greeneagle

10-21-2010

the problem is that solo and premade ELOs are two different things but both types play in one game. so the winning premade gets + elo and the losing solo gets - elo, vice versa.

Mercucial

10-21-2010

I thought max was 2?

hyliandanny

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeneagle View Post
the problem is that solo and premade ELOs are two different things but both types play in one game. so the winning premade gets + elo and the losing solo gets - elo, vice versa.
ELO is not being discussed. The problem noted is that something called a "Solo Queue" is not actually a "Solo Queue".

Leave your ELO discussions out of this. We are not seeking to fix non-solo players in the solo queue. We want an actual solo queue.

KhayePaws

10-21-2010

I duo queue and lose quite a bit because my and my friend get paired with 2 other people, and then a random, and play against 4 people premade and their 1 random and get stomped.

Honestly I don`t think it`s fair but *shrugs*

minervastouch

10-21-2010

Yeah I believe that solo que should be strictly made up of individuals who qued alone and have no organization before hand... hence solo.